𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻.𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒,𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀;𝖨'𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾."

𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 5𝘹02
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨. This thing's holding on by a thread, Cap." Eddie yelled over the intense whooping of the helicopter blades.

"118, I want ropes, webbing, and the heavy winch on the rooftop, double-time," Bobby commanded into his walkie.

"We're not waiting for any of that, right?" Buck looked at their captain, worried.

"No! First thing we do is get those rotors turned off. Hen, Savanna, you check that cabin and see what we got. Eddie, you're with me." Eddie pulled the helicopter door open, and Bobby climbed in before Savanna and Hen so they could assess the young man in the back, who was most likely in his early twenties.

"Kid! Can you hear me?!" Savanna spoke loudly.

"Can't move." He groaned.

"Chim, this is Hen. I need you to bring me a backboard and C-collar from inside." Hen demanded.

"Copy that."

"Hang in there, kid, we're gonna put this fire out and then get you out, okay?" Savanna assured as Eddie removed the control panel before stopping the helicopter blades.

"It's slipping!" Buck yelled.

Savanna screamed as she went plummeting towards the broken window facing the ground. Savanna practically fell onto their victim, which stopped her from falling out of the window unlike Eddie's whose upper torso hanging out of the helicopter door the only thing keeping him in was the seatbelt he got tangled in. Savanna quickly rolled off the patient, who was panicking due to slightly hanging out of the window.

"Help me!" he screamed.

"We're okay! We're okay!" Hen soothed, glancing at Savanna, who quickly nodded, informing her she was okay. Savanna then looked behind her to check on Eddie, who pulled himself into the widow.

"What's your name?" Savanna asked slight shaking as the helicopter swayed.

"Manny." He answered nervously.

"Manny? How long have you been a paramedic?" Hen asked as she began checking for a spinal injury since she had the best and safest access to him.

"Been at it almost a month," Manny told them.