𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁- 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾- 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 ~𝖤𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖣𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇"

Powerless 3x17
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It all looks so romantic till someone has to call 9-1-1," Buck spoke spitefully and Savanna couldn't hold back the small giggles that slipped through her lips.

The 118 was responding to a hot air balloon that had gotten away with a little girl in it. "I heard dispatch gets a lot of calls from these things," Buck added quickly.

"Maddie tell you that?" Eddie asked and Savanna snorted earning a glare from Buck. "Uh, no. Someone else." Buck shrugged.

The panicked mother approached the firefighter as soon as she saw them. "Oh, my God. Please, please help." She begged Bobby.

"How old is your daughter, ma'am?" Bobby asked calmly.

"She's 10." The mother answered shakily.

"She has a phone with her?" Bobby asked trying to see if they had any way to communicate with her.

"No. I thought she was too young."

"Look, there's a radio up in the basket. That's how Nick and I communicate. Mine's in the truck." one of the balloon operators informed Bobby.

"Okay, go get it."

"We need some help over here Sav!" Savanna rushed over to Chimney and Hen who were looking at the operator who was driving, when he jumped out of the basket he tripped and hit his head.

"Sir, try not to move." Hen directed as Savanna grabbed a C-collar securing his neck.

"You got blunt force head injury. He's in and out of consciousness." Chimney spoke to the other two.

"Pupils are equal and reactive. Let's get him on a backboard to transport." Savanna spoke glancing at her partners who nodded.

"The girl." The man tried to sit up.

"We are working on that right now," Bobby spoke from where he watched the paramedics.

"Cap, they issued a wind advisory for this area, possible 40-mile-an-hour gusts," Buck spoke as they loaded the man into the first ambulance sending him off with them.

"Those ropes don't look like they reach more than 30 feet. She needs to get lower." Eddie spoke up looking at the captain.

"You know how to land one of these?" Bobby asked the man who finally came back from his truck.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Good. I need you to teach her."

Savanna sat in the first firetruck as they chased the runaway balloon, with The balloon operator, the mother, Cap, and Eddie. Buck and the others were in the truck behind them.