𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

"𝖬𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍."

𝘔𝘳𝘴. 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘻▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘔𝘳𝘴. 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘻
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

8 𝙖.𝙢. 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖, Hen, Nyla, Lucy, and Maddie were all in the bride's suites getting ready. "Are you excited?" Lucy asked as they all finished breakfast.

"I don't think it's hit yet." Savanna laughed softly.

By 10 Lucy and Hen's makeup has been done, and Athena has arrived with Sabrina, May, and Tamara.

Noon Savanna started to feel the jitters as she sat in the makeup chair.

"Oh my god! You look absolutely beautiful!" Maddie gushed as Savanna walked out in her dress.

"Forget Eddie and marry me instead." Nyla smirked at Savanna making her break out into a grin.

"You look like a fairytale princess." May smiled admiring Savanna.

"You look amazing, mom." Sabrina stood in front of Savanan smiling at her.

"Thank you, my love." Savanna kissed Sabrina's forehead.

• • •

Savanna's first look with Bobby, Carter, Tim, and Buck was one filled with happy tears as they all realized how much they've all been able to watch Savanna grow, each of them had entered her life at different stages and all of them felt lucky to watch her grow, to watch her find her happiness and become a mother.

• • •

"Okay! We have it." May, Tamara, and Sabrina surrounded Savanna each of them giggling.

"Something old, Mom gave me her ring when she and Dad divorced." May slid Athena's ring onto Savanna's middle finger.

"You're something new." Sabrina smiled opening a small blue box, "Saint Anthony, because You found me in my darkest night."

"patron saint for the recovery of lost items." Savanna admired the pendent trying to blink back tears.

"And something borrowed, This is Angela's bracelet and she asks for it back when the night is over." Tamar clipped the bracelet around Savana's wrist.