𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅

"𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾,𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋."

𝘚𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯 4𝘹13
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

    "𝙎𝙤... 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙨 in a few weeks." Sabrina looked at Eddie standing next to Savanna who sat on the kitchen counter.

"Are you going?" Savanna asked.

"Well, there was this guy who asked me."

"Guy? What guy?" Eddie cut her off.

"Edmundo let her finish." Savanna scolded lightly slapping his shoulder.

"Anyways there's this guy and he asked me...then his best friend asked me an hour later." Savanna bit her lip trying to stop her laughter, unlike Chris who had heard everything from the living room where he was playing his Nintendo.

"And which one are you going with?" Savanna asked.

Sabrina deadpaned, "That's why I'm telling you this! What do I do?! Tamar suggested spending the first part of the night with one and the other half with the other, but I think she was joking I'm not sure." Sabrina dramatically fell to the kitchen floor, "Just kill me now." Sabrina cried out.

"There's no need for anyone to kill you." Savanna laughed jumping off the counter.

"The only right decision is to not go with either." Savana sat next to her on the kitchen floor Nova instantly came over and began to lick Sabrina's face making her sit up.

"Both of them, really?" Sabrina frowned.

"Do you have feelings for one of them?" Savanna asked.

"Eh." Sabrina shrugged.

"Well if you don't like either and you take one it will most likely affect their friendship, so maybe it's best if you find another date. Someone you like, someone like Hayden." Sabrina's eyes widen at Savanna's statement.

"Who's Hayden?" Eddie asked at the same time Sabrina said, "How do you know about Hayden?"

"He came by the other night looking for you when you were out with May and Tamara."

Sabrina's eyes widen, "He did? Why?"

Savanna shrugged, "Don't know, maybe you should talk to him." Savanna was withholding the fact that he came by with roses and a box combo from Canes for Sabrina so he could ask her to prom.

Sabrina's face turned a bright red as she rushed to her room. "He came here?" Eddie asked admiring his wife who still sat on the kitchen floor.

"Hm, roses and a box combo," Savanna answered.