𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋,𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀.𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗌,𝖺𝗇𝖽  𝗄𝗇𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝖾𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒,𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍.𝖠 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾.𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍

 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒,𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍.𝖠 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾.𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍

Survivors 4x14
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 horror as both of his best friends hit the pavement, he was frozen, he didn't know what to do there they both were shot and bleeding out on the pavement both feet away from each other and him.

Metha tackled him down as a third shot was fired. Buck looked to his left to see Eddie on the other side of the truck, his eyes where wide and he laid motionless and Buck believed he was dead for a moment before he saw the subtle rise of Eddies chest.

Buck then looked towards the front of the truck where Savanna was she was in the open and unprotected, she laid on her back her head rolling from side to side before she let out a harsh cough. Buck almost screamed when he saw the blood spurt out of her mouth.

He had to make a decision. Rolling under the truck he army crawled to Eddie who was on the other side of the truck.

Metha crept to the front of the truck staying as low as possible and ignoring the battalion car that had just ignited in flames, on a wish and a prayer he rushed a few feet out to Savanna and pulled her back to cover.

"Get them in the cab! Now! Now!" Metha demanded lifting her into the cab of the truck with the help of the others.

Buck ripped gauze open putting as much pressure on Eddie's wound as he could. Kacey a firefighter with the 133 worked on Savanna who was completely unconscious.

"Hey..." Buck tried to keep Eddie awake and focused on him.

"Savanna is she hurt? are you hurt? Where's Savanna?" Eddie panicked knowing that if he was hurt it would be Savanna caring for him.

"S-she''s fine, she's gonna be fine." 

• • • •

Bobby and Athena felt like their world had stopped when Hen called them, one second they were fighting, and the next they were breaking every speeding law to get to a hospital.

• • • •

Carter and Tim just entered Mid-Wilshire for lunch but stopped when they saw all the frantic police officers rushing around. "Ny, what's going on?" Carter asked as he and Tim stopped at her desk.