𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

"𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖺𝗇."

Fight Or Flight 2x13▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Savanna was on her coach when her phone began to ring, her eyebrows furrowed when she read Hen's name. "Hello?" Savanna questioned through the phone.

"Sav... It's Chim, he was attacked." Savanna shot up from her coach immediately going to grab a jacket.

"What do you mean attack? On his date? Is it maddie? What hospital?" Savanna pulled on her LAFD jacket searching for her shoes.

"Where at Shaw memorial, he was attacked outside of Maddie's house." Hen's voice was steady as she spoke. Hastily, Savannah pulled on her shoes, snatching her keys from the bowl on her entryway table.

"Maddie?" Savanna questioned as she got into her car.

Hen didn't answer, making Savanna's stomach churn more "Hen, what about maddie?" Savanna's voice boomed.

"She was gone." Hen answered.

•••

Savanna frantically rushed into the hospital waiting room which was full of waiting firefighters in civilian clothing. Eddie and Hen stand quickly upon seeing her. "I got here as soon as I could. I'm pretty sure I broke some laws, how is he?" Savanna looked between Hen and Eddie who's heart broke at seeing how frantic she was she couldn't afford to lose another sibling.

"He's got a punctured lung and lacerated stomach." Hen informed her.

Savanna sighed looking down "Is he in surgery?" She questioned fiddling with her fingers.

"Not yet he lost a lot of blood, but as soon as he is stable they'll prepare him for surgery." Savanna nodded, looking off in the distance.

"Has anyone seen Buck?" She questioned as they both shook their heads.

"He's still answering questions. Bobby and Athena are with him; he'll probably come here after." Hen told her as Savanna shook her head.

"No, he's going to try and find Maddie." She told them looking away her fingers itched to call Carter just to hear his voice.

"Uh- give me a second." Savanna spoke as she exited the hospital.

Leaning against the hospital outside wall Savanna took a deep breath before pulling her phone out of her pocket and pressing her brother's contact. It rang and rang but no answer came. "This is Carter, leave a message and you might get a response." Savanna laughed at the voicemail greeting.

"Hey car. I just needed to hear your voice–" Savanna's voice failed as her eyes filled with tears "It's a bad car. God I wish you were here, Maddie's missing chimney was stabbed and we don't know if he'll li-" a quiet cry left savanna, "I can't do this again. He's my bestfriend I can not lose him... he was the first person to ever talk to me at the 118... he saved my life. And I'm scared and  I just need my big brother even if it is your voicemail. I love you Carter, be safe." Savanna finished hanging up and she sank down the wall crouching down with her head hung low.