6

Ashton

"Dad, are we alright to give Charles a lift home? His mum's car brokedown and they're waiting on the repair guy,"

"Sure, hop in. What's the address?"

"He lives on the street of Michael's house,"

"Okie dokie. You guys did some shopping huh?"

"Yeah, it was really fun. Thanks for letting me go on my own," Axel beamed, "How is Ally?"

"She is decorating Michael's birthday cake as we speak,"

"I bet she'll be good at that," Charles said, "She's amazing at drawing,"

"She is, isn't she?"

"She always doodles in science. Obviously we do the actual science but I'm always jealous of how she can draw,"

"He's Ally's science partner,"

"And friend,"

"What did you guys have to eat then?"

"We had pasta, and we shared a garlic pizza. Sorry, I know we are maybe having pizza tonight,"

"As long as you're fine with it I'm fine with it,"

"We got Ally a new necklace,"

"Oh she will love that! I'm glad you guys had fun, does your mum need any help, Charles? A lift home or anything?"

"I think my dad is with her now, thanks though. Thanks for the lift,"

"No problem mate, have a good rest of your weekend!"

I watched him go into his house, then turned us round and started driving back to Luke's house, drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

"So you had fun?"

"Lots,"

"Awesome. I need you to sign Mike's birthday card before we go in,"

"Okay. Can I get back into my pyjamas?"

"I don't see why not. No one's dressing up,"

"They did for our birthday,"

"Tonight is just games and chilling out,"

"Okay. Charles said we are gonna hang out loads in summer... I hope Ally is okay. She has Gabi right?"

"We will do some family bits, I'm sure you can balance it all. You guys can hangout together with all your friends as well as alone,"

"Yeah. I feel a bit funny about summer but I'm trying to be positive,"

"It's gonna be really good, sweetheart, we're gonna make sure it's lots of fun!"

When we got back to Luke's, he signed the catd then he went to the bathroom and changed. After, he greeted everyone and went to hang out with Ally in the kitchen. Calum didn't arrive much later than us, and got whisked away by Gabi, so I sat with Luke and we watched tv for a bit.

Eventually, Michael and Crystal arrived, so we ordered the food and decided to play some uno while we waited. Usually Gabi was the winner of most of our games, but Axel was like a weapon at uno. Sitting next to him had made me and Ally do awfully, so much that she whined at Luke until he let her swap with him. She still hadn't spoken to Cal or Mike yet, though.

The doorbell rang, so Gabi and I went over and got all the pizzas, then Sierra and Calum got plates for us all and we put the pizza out in the living room. Petunia had a sniff around, but settled back on her bed with a bone.

"Michael what did you get for your birthday?" Axel asked.

"Crystal decorated the room with all my gaming stuff in, you need to come round and play with me! It's really cool,"