Never Yours by Steady-Midnight-Rain

FanFiction.net

Never Yours by Steady-Midnight-Rain

TV » iCarly
Rated: T
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Angst
Charcaters: Sam P., Freddie B.,
Words: 503
Published on FanFiction: Dec 18, 2010

***
[ c a r l y - c e n t r i c ]

Freddie wrapped his arms around her waist, a soft smirk on his face; he rested his head on her chest and narrowed his eyes, tightening his grip on her. She stood there, eyes slightly wide.

"You'll never be anything to me, . . . it was always her, never you." he mumbled into her ear as she felt her heart break, standing there and shaking, her knee's buckling, those pieces of her heart reaching the bottom of her soul.

"..." She was speechless, her bottom lip quivering.

He'd never seen her cry before, probably because she didn't look so nice crying. He was right, she looked horrified.

"I'm not sorry." he said and backed up, finally snaking his arms from her and walking to the steps.

She heard footsteps pound down them, and she quickly tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. Sam smiled down at them playfully, but you can sense sadness in her eyes.

"You two lovebirds ready to g- Carly ... are you crying?" she raised an eyebrow, walking down the last step and grabbing her hand from her eyes, a concerned look on her face

Carly hid behind her hair, and gave a shaky smile.

"Y-yeah ... I'm just so sad it's all going to end here... everything." She glanced at Freddie; he smirked and silently chuckled, tilting his head to the side.

Sam laughed.

"Always the crybaby, Carly Shay." She shook her head, and rested her hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

"We're your friends, we'll always be here. So what if it's the end of iCarly? We'll always have each other."

Carly just stood there, shaking as she kept glancing at him. Then looked back at Sam, a smile hiding her dull eyes.

"R-right... I know... I'm just gonna miss it all." She trailed on, looking at her feet.

Freddie scoffed.

"For what it's worth, it was just a waste of all our time." He walked to the door, and Sam rolled her eyes.

"Knock it off, nub. You can't say that iCarly wasn't a great time." She nudged him roughly, he didn't even flinch, just rolled his eyes right back at her.

"Yeah, I guess iCarly was." He shrugged and smirked down at her.

"I remember the time we..."

Carly stood in the background behind them, staring and sobbing silently, watching ever so carefully.

She now knew why... everything they had was a lie.

Because he was never hers.

No matter how much she wanted him to be.

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.