Seddie Oneshots: 157 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 3,526
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Man, we made a ton today," Gibby said, counting the bills in the cash register down in his basement restaurant.

"It's probably from your new Gibby Shakes," Carly laughed. "A bunch of kids tried to smuggle them into my physics class today."

"I still think we should up the price on those," Sam said, taking a bite of a leftover burger. "If we increase it by just a dollar, we could get 18% more profit each week."

"Okay, so you can figure that out," Freddie, who had been helping wash dishes, frowned. "But you can't figure out how to pass your trig class?"

"This is important," Sam snapped.

"Play nice, you too," Carly ordered, looking up from her pearphone. "You know, I could go for a Gibby Shake..."

"I am nice," Sam insisted as Carly headed to the fridge to get one of the shakes. "Fredbag just annoys the chiz out of me."

"Yeah, like you're a walk in the park to be around," Freddie said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm delightful!"

Suddenly there was a crash, and Freddie, Sam and Gibby turned to look at Carly, who had just dropped the glass she had gotten from the fridge.

"Sorry, I'll clean it up," she said.

"I can't believe someone just left this burger sitting here half-finished," Sam commented as she stuffed the last of the burger in her mouth. "At least I got a free meal out of it...Anyway, I'm out of here. I need to get home before my neighbor; he's been stealing those Chinese menus they leave you on the door and today I'm going to catch him at it!"

"You know, they do have the same exact menus online," Carly said.

"I don't care! I don't want people taking my stuff!" Sam said.

"Oh, hey, Sam?" Gibby said as Sam was about head upstairs.

"Yeah?" Sam asked, pausing.

"Are you doing anything this Saturday night?"

"No, why?"

"Well," Gibby said. "I was wondering if maybe you'd want to get together and grab some dinner and see the new Galaxy Wars movie?"

Sam frowned. "Just the two of us?"

"Yup."

There was another crash; Freddie had just dropped the plate he was holding, but he didn't seem to notice as he stared at this scene.

"Um, sure," Sam shrugged.

"Cool," Gibby. "I'll pick you up at seven. My mom will drive us."

"Um, are you going to stand in that pile of broken plate forever?" Carly asked, stepping over towards Freddie.

"Yeah, clean it up, man," Gibby said, walking back over to the cash register. "Those plates cost a buck fifty a dozen!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah," Freddie said, looking down and only just realizing the broken plate. "I'll pay for that...I'm gonna go...big test tomorrow...mom's gonna give me a tick bath..."

"Okay..." Carly said, frowning at his strange behavior. "Bye."

Freddie grabbed his bag and quickly raced up the stairs.