Seddie Oneshots: 635 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 3,535
Published: July 2, 2015

***

"So by my count, we have about two hours until my mom finishes her shift at the hospital," Freddie said as he quickly unlocked the door of his old apartment. "So we have that much time to move as much of my stuff to our place as possible before she gets back and throws another fit about me moving out."
"I can't believe she's being such a baby about all of this," Sam said, rolling her eyes. "Well...I can believe it. But come on! We're engaged! We'd be living together in six months when we're married anyway; what's the big deal about us starting a little early?"

"Eh, you know her, she's super traditional with relationships," Freddie shrugged. "And well, me moving out has always been her biggest fear. I've told her a million times that our apartment is only ten minutes from here and that she can visit whenever she wants-"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on," Freddie said. "It-It won't be that bad..."

"Really?" Sam said, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, picture this. We're having a romantic evening...the two of us are just lounging around on the sofa sipping wine and eating chocolate covered strawberries. We start making out and soon, as thing get much more heated, we decide to take it to the bedroom. Only just as you scoop me up off the couch...your mom walks in."

"I-That won't-She wouldn't...okay," Freddie said. "Okay, I-I'll tell her she can come by once a week if she calls before."

"Better...I guess," Sam sighed as they stepped into the apartment. "Alright, what do we have to pick up?"

"Just some tech equipment from my old bedroom," Freddie said. "And then we have to go down to the storage unit and pick up some of my winter stuff."

"Okay," Sam nodded. "So you can get all that and I'll just go across the hall to Spence's and watch T.V. Come get me when you're done!"

"Sam, you promised to help," Freddie told her. "And-And I'll take you out for frozen yogurt!"

"I want sushi," Sam said, crossing her arms.

"Fine!" Freddie said, rolling his eyes. "I'll buy you sushi."

"Alright," Sam nodded.

"You know most people don't have to bribe their fiancées to help them," Freddie said.

"Yeah, well, you do," Sam smirked, giving him a quick kiss. "Come on, let's get this all over with."

The two headed into Freddie's bedroom, which was still covered in Galaxy Wars posters and other various childhood trinkets.

"So you bringing all this with you?" Sam asked, looking at his shelf filled with past computer models and gadgets.

"Yeah," Freddie nodded, carefully beginning to place the items in the cardboard box he had brought. "And there's some cables and cords in the closet that you can get too."

Sam started over to the closet door and opened up, revealing a life size poster of Nug Nug.

"God...how can be marrying such a giant dork?" Sam cringed. "I'm telling you now, nub, you're not putting any of this geek stuff up in our bedroom."

"We compromised about this, baby," Freddie said. "Remember? I get to keep my Galaxy Wars stuff and my tech stuff and you get to keep that weird zombie sculpture that gives me a heart attack each time I pass it."