Seddie Oneshots: 633 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,716
Published: Dec 5, 2010
Updated: July 2, 2015

***

[ sequel to previous oneshot ]

"Alright Sam, we are laying out some ground rules for this flight right now," Freddie said firmly as the two of them took their seats. "There's going to be no throwing airline peanuts at me. There's going to be no bribing the kid behind me to kick my seat during the entire flight. There's going to be no spilling your soda on my lap and then telling the flight attendant I 'had a little accident'. I just want a peaceful flight, okay?"

"Jeez, what's your problem?" Sam said. "Why are your pants in a knot?"

"Because I've been on flights with you before!" Freddie snapped, adjusting himself in his seat so he could rest his crutches by him. "And you always have a way of driving me so crazy that I just want to find a parachute and jump out of the plane!"

"There's no parachutes around, nub, so looks like your stuck with me," Sam smirked.

"Come on, Sam, can you please just let me rest until we get back to Seattle?" Freddie moaned. "You know my ankle's bothering me. I knew I should've taken one of those pain pills before I boarded."

"Yeah, maybe then you'd be a bit more pleasant," Sam said. "You're actually somewhat entertaining with those things."

"I just wish I could've got my seat next to Carly or Spencer," Freddie mumbled crankily. "Not the one person who seems to make it her goal every day to drive me to new levels on insanity."

"You didn't seem to mind me too much that night you twisted your ankle," Sam said smugly.

"Huh?" Freddie frowned.

"Nothing," Sam said quickly. "Look, I-I'm exhausted from doing Jimmy Fallon last night too, so-so I'm just going to sleep until we get back to Seattle so you don't have to worry about me bugging you. Just-Just give me your peanuts when they come and we won't have any problems."

"Good," Freddie said. He winced slightly as he continued to try and get comfortable in his seat.

"You want the aisle?" Sam asked. "So your ankle can have more room?"

"Oh…yeah, sure," Freddie said. "Um…thanks."

Once the two switched their seats around, with Sam now by the window and Freddie by the aisle, Sam glance back over. "So…your ankle's still hurting?"

"Yeah, I think it's from the cold," Freddie nodded. "It affects the way your body heals sometimes."

"I thought that was only with old people," Sam frowned.

"I just wish my pain pills weren't in my luggage," Freddie moaned.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time," Sam said, her face reddening slightly at the mention of those pills. "Hey…but-but speaking of them…what-what's in them?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Freddie asked.

"You know…what's in them that makes them…work?" Sam asked.

"Well…I dunno," Freddie said. "I suppose maybe the codeine or-"

"But does that make you loopy?" Sam asked.

"Loopy?"

"Yeah," Sam nodded. "You-You know how people get all happy and giggly when they take those pain pills sometimes?"