iHorror by SeddieAnonymous

Chapter 2

***

Sam

I get to Carly's apartment in style for Halloween. My hair curled at the bottom and my costume hugging me in all the right places, I just hope that Josh will really be at the dance tonight. Making my way to the front door, I head up to Carly's room. My boots slow me down, but I manage to go my regular speed. I get to Carly's door and open it.

"I'm almost ready." Carly says from the mirror.

"Great, because I don't want to be here long. Mama's got a fish to fry." I say, cracking my hands.

"What are you, Carly?" I ask.

"Just wait a minute, Sam. I need to finish my make-up."

"Still don't understand why you can't show me the costume."

"The make-up is part of the costume, Sam!" She yells in defense. I roll my eyes and sit down on the stairs leading up to her bed. I cross my legs, and pull down my skirt a bit.

"Okay, I'm ready!" She says turning around.

"Oh wow." I comment. Carly has turned herself into a 'sexy' kitty. Her tight black dress not even hitting her knees, but I can't really judge since I have done the same. She has her cat tail and ears. I swear, the things we do for men.

"Stand up! I want to see the Super Girl costume on you!" She exclaims. I stand up to show off my costume, knee high red heel boots, red skirt, attached to a blue corset with the red and yellow 'S' on it. Not to mention my red cap.

"Your boobs look amazing." Carly comments.

"Anything for Josh." I say. I squeal a bit inside, thinking about his toned football body covered only in green body paint. I just hope he left his brown hair as it usually is. I sigh. That's when Carly's phone goes off with a text. She pulls it out of her dress pocket.

"Freddie is downstairs in the car, it's time to go." She takes the leather jacket from the ground and stats heading out. I just keep hold of my red sweatshirt. When we get to the bottom of the steps,

"Stop!" Spencer yells in his dinosaur costume. He looks so childish. I cannot look at him with a straight face.

"What now, Spencer?! I promised I am going to the dance and then coming back at twelve! Just like I promised!" Carly yells. Spencer purses his lips.

"Fine! If I track you and find you on Dean street I will ground you until college." I roll my eyes. Wait, what?

"Did you just say you track me?" Carly asks demandingly. Spencer just runs off to his room.

"Let's just go." I say.

We get to Freddie's car in the parking lot, finally. Carly kept on feeling she was going to fall in her heels, but she never did. Getting closer to his black Ford Focus, I notice what Freddie is for Halloween.

"Danny Zuko." I say, punching him in the arm. Wearing the signature black jeans and leather jacket, his faded white t-shirt is nearly see-through to the package underneath. Not to mention the black converse. I go to touch the hair

"No touchy the hair. It look me an hour to get it down." He says. Then I notice his eyes look over my costume.

Freddie

Dare I say, but I won't mind taking Sam for a spin. Yeah, I should not say that to her or she'll punch me across the face.

"Shotgun!" Sam yells with a smirk. Carly moans in aggravation. We all get into the car and start heading to Ridgeway. That is when my phone beeps, I pick it up from the side and see that Tim has texted me: