Chapter 5 Is this red?

"Hiss!" Waking up, Yixiu stroked his forehead, which still had some headaches, and looked at the familiar ceiling. What? Isn't it his house? He remembered going to the bar last night, as if he was still drunk? I have no impression of what happened next, who sent him here?

While Yixiu was still racking his brains to think about what happened last night, Xixi was staring at the information in his hand in a daze. He still didn't want to meet Yixiu in that way, so he asked his subordinates to send him back to N City, but he still had a grudge against someone Yixiu liked, so he asked Yi Lianye to collect all the information about Ouyang Yixiu Including today's together.

According to the data, Ouyang Yixiu has never been in a relationship. He can be said to be taciturn in life, and he has few friends around him. How can he explain what he said yesterday? But when he saw that Yixiu went to the home of the same name as Yixiu after the game, and that Yixiu passed away a few days ago, but that Yixiu had a girlfriend, but he slept with another man for money. Think of what Yixiu said when he was drunk. Looking at the photo of Du Yixiu in his hand, his handsome face smiled brightly, which reminded him of Ouyang Yixiu's smile when he was performing, and a ridiculous idea came to him, Du Yixiu was Ouyang Yixiu, but he I believe that sooner or later he will know.

Xiuqin opened the door and saw her son had woken up, holding a bowl of hangover soup in her hand: "Yixiu, are you awake? Come and drink this bowl of hangover soup." She didn't ask her son why he was so drunk, Because she knows that her son has grown up and has his own opinions on everything, she just needs to support him silently.

Yixiu, who came back to his senses, looked at his mother with serious dark circles, feeling a little sorry, and made her worry: "Mom, I'm sorry for making you worry, but don't worry, there will be no next time." Now Li Li treats him Said is just a stranger with memory, but he also believes that time will forget everything.

"How can I be sorry, I'm your mother, I'm not worried about you, who am I worried about?" Xiuqin looked at Yixiu pretending to be angry.

Yixiu didn't speak, he knew that his mother was not angry, he took the hangover soup in his mother's hand with a smile, and drank it all in one gulp.

Just as Xiuqin was about to go out with the bowl, she seemed to remember something, and turned around: "Yixiu, you don't have to go to the office today, you should rest at home like this! How about I call you to ask for leave?"

Knowing that his mother cared about him, Yixiu shook his head: "No need, Mom, I passed the test yesterday, so I don't need to go to the company today, and I can directly sign the contract tomorrow."

Only then did Xiuqin feel relieved, and promised to reward her son with a delicious meal today.

Yixiu, who was staying at home, didn't know that he was already famous at the moment.

As a rising star on this hot show, there are waves of loyal fans, and the biggest sponsor of this show is Star Entertainment, so every audition show of Star Entertainment will be broadcast exclusively every time. And the broadcast time is the prime time on Saturday night at 8 o'clock.

Today is just Saturday, and all the loyal fans have been watching the TV for a long time. The reason why they like this show is not only the host's humorous words from time to time, but also the fact that the new members who are emerging in it are likely to become dazzling stars in the entertainment circle. Nova, and Xiao Yi is a living example. But there are not many such people, because it has been a long time since there has been a star like Xiao Yi, and he is guarding in front of the TV because they believe that the person they are looking forward to will appear in front of them, and they still I remember the excitement when I saw Xiao Yi at the beginning, and then watched Xiao Yi step by step to the highest peak in the entertainment industry.

But as soon as the show came out, they scolded their fathers, so the new star came to the discussion group to be lively.

"This is also called acting. People like this still want to become a star, it's a dream!" said the first floor.

"Are the first and second groups invited by monkeys to make fun of them? Can you still perform happily?" the second floor.

"Except for the long face, you can still see it, and the others can be ignored directly." The third floor.

"I can just ignore the face, but the vase is more interesting than all of them." 四楼@三楼.

"Support." Fifth floor@fourth floor.

"Actually, I think they are pretty good, but they may be a little stage fright!" Sixth Floor

As soon as he sent it out, he was overwhelmed by everyone's spittle. According to their words, this kind of person should be dragged out to shoot targets.

…………

…………

…………

"Can I still watch this episode?" Building N.

"I have an intuition that today's main event is behind the scenes, isn't the best all the finale!" N+1 floor.

"I think it makes sense." N+2 floor.

Just when everyone had different opinions, Yixiu and Wang Ziche appeared on the screen respectively. At this moment, they only had two words in their hearts: "There is drama."

As soon as Yixiu appeared on the stage, everyone's eyes were blinded.

"Damn, is this still a man?" Floor 101.

"Wow, this is Peerless Xiaoshou, is Xiaogong Wang Ziche?" 206th floor.

"I don't think Wang Ziche is a little girl. Such a beautiful and gentle shou should be accompanied by Bingshan and indifferent Gong. When I think of the chicken jelly in my heart!" said the 88th floor.

"Come to brother's arms with a beautiful boy!" 911 floor.

"Go and play, it's not for you to talk." 1F@911F.

…………

…………

………

Everyone stared at the screen, watching the performance of the two evenly matched, they were so excited that they clapped their hands and applauded.

In the end, when everyone thought the performance was over, suddenly Yixiu seemed to be a different person, but when Yixiu uttered the first sentence, they knew it was no regrets.

Seeing Yixiu's perfect interpretation of the inner feelings of no regrets, and the sad appearance of not being able to wait for the one they love, this made them think that Yixiu had no regrets, but now it seems that Yixiu is not inferior to the king of ** . So much so that they couldn't help shedding tears at the end. The ending of this TV series is tragic, but it is very touching. They are the most familiar with this scene, because when Wugui finally left, the eyes of decline and regret deeply imprinted in their minds.

After the show was over, there was no doubt that Xiu Xiu became popular, and even Prince Che became popular. Of course, Yixiu, who was lying in bed, didn't know about it, so that when he went to the company the next day, he was surrounded by people. (Of course this is a later story).

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com