Chapter 22 Missed

Since that scandal, Yixiu's reputation has increased greatly. He can be said to be a killer of men, women and children. Now there are not many people who don't know him. It can be said that his current fame is no less than Xiao Yi.

Now as long as it is the advertisement he shoots, the sales volume of the product has always been ranked first, and his personal assets have already reached eight figures. He has not forgotten Ouyang Yixiu's wish. He spent three million to buy a set in the city center The three-bedroom, two-living house brought his mother out of a small residential area, and his idea of ​​hiring a nanny was stopped by his mother. In his mother's words, if you don't do anything at home, what does it matter to the disabled? The difference is that Yixiu thought it would be fine to exercise, so he also gave up the idea of ​​hiring a babysitter.

And our protagonist is being called out by Jin Yu at this moment.

Yixiu, who had already disguised himself, looked at the large amusement park in front of him, with some expectation, he had never been to an amusement park, whether in his previous life or now, Yixiu had never been in a children's entertainment paradise. But he has learned from TV that there are many thrilling games in the playground, and he feels that if it is him, he will not be afraid.

Jin looked at Yixiu who was eager to try, and the corner of his mouth curled up in a nice arc. His choice was indeed right. Looking at Yixiu who was busy making announcements at the corner of his mouth every day, he thought of bringing him here to relax.

But Yixiu, who was sitting on the roller coaster, expressed that he was not calm. He had never felt the feeling of being out of the gravity of the earth. Only now did he know the excitement and thrill. No wonder he had a heart disease and couldn’t do this. At this moment, his face was pale, and he held back The desire to scream and the wind blowing against his face made him unable to breathe for a while.

And Jin sitting next to him is not much better. As a child, he has no freedom to speak of, and what he can only accompany him is endless things to learn, so this is also the first time he has come to an amusement park. The reason why the park can decompress and relax is from his good friend. The other party is a playboy, and he often takes his girlfriend to the amusement park.

When the two of them stepped down from their seats, they were in a bad mood, but the hearty feeling was really refreshing, and it was a bit funny to see the pale faces on both sides.

"How do you feel now?" Yi, who had been resting for a few minutes, looked at the still pale Yixiu with concern.

Yixiu shook his head lightly: "It's okay, but I like this exciting feeling, it makes people relax,"

"Well, why don't we go ride the roller coaster now!" Jin still remembers what his friend Han Zhi said when he left: "Hey, if you are going with your girlfriend, don't forget to ride the roller coaster, That's very romantic, maybe she will agree with her body as soon as she is moved." Jin, who is a master in the field of love, feels that it is necessary to trust him once.

Yixiu, who came back slowly, looked at the tall Ferris wheel in front of him, and thought it would be a good ride: "Okay."

Jin happily ran over to buy tickets. When the two sat on the Ferris wheel and watched the Ferris wheel gradually rise, Yixiu felt a feeling of looking down on the common people.

Looking at Jin who was also smiling beside him, Yixiu thought it was a good feeling. The two of them were quiet and did not talk but the atmosphere was not awkward. As the Ferris wheel went up, they finally reached the highest point. Looking at the dense crowd of people below, I am afraid This is the so-called high altitude.

Turning her head slightly, looking at the peaceful and beautiful Yixiu, Jin felt that she was very happy at the moment.

Finding Jin looking at him, Yixiu smiled slightly: "Jin, I am very happy today, thank you."