Chapter 30 New Script

After two warm and pleasant days, Yixiu sat in Lu Jing's car and drove towards the company. A job like him doesn't have so many holidays. Employees can take a break in batches, but he just different. Listening to the soft music in the car, I soon arrived at the company. Everyone I met happily said a happy new year, which is the most basic courtesy.

Walking into the studio, Yixiu's buttocks were still warm: "Yixiu, this is a script I'll help you pay attention to. It's a fairy tale costume drama, and it's also a popular TV show right now." Lu Jing followed the official document very professionally. The script was taken out of the bag.

However, Yixiu also became interested when he heard that it was a fairy tale costume drama. After receiving the script, he began to watch it. This TV is very attractive, and there is a desire to continue watching it.

This article is about a handsome man who was a god in heaven, but was demoted to the world for offending Tianwei, and was reincarnated as a child of a rich family. Seven auspicious clouds appeared, and the parents of this family saw that their child was so different, and guessed that they would be extraordinary in the future, so they named it Liu Yiyun, which means that it is as unreachable as the clouds in the sky.

The birth of Liu Yiyun also shocked the palace: "Back to the emperor, I just detected the seven auspicious clouds that suddenly appeared in the sky. It is because of the son of the unicorn, who will appear in a country that is about to become devastated in twenty years. A huge turning point." The one who spoke was the national teacher of the Celestial Dynasty, and he had calculated a long time ago that the demon world would open the seal and come to the human world twenty years later, it would be a nightmare for the human world.

The emperor had heard what the national teacher said a long time ago, but there was no solution at that time. Now that he heard such pleasant news, his tired eyes became more refreshed. He knew that he would not live for twenty years. But as long as he thinks that his people and the common people in the world are about to face such a huge disaster, he has never slept soundly. How can he be unhappy about the news of the national teacher just now: "Okay! This must be from heaven. I can't bear to see my people suffer such a disaster, so the son of Qilin is sent from heaven! It's just that this person doesn't know if the national teacher can be found?"

"The heavenly secret must not be leaked, there is a definite number in the dark, and I cannot solve it alone, but the emperor does not need to worry, as long as the time comes, he will naturally appear." The national teacher stroked his beard confidently.

"Okay, but let no one know about this, so as not to cause unnecessary panic." The emperor ordered.

"The minister knows, then I will go down first." The national teacher saluted and then went down.

The emperor looked at the national teacher who was about to leave with an imperceptible smile in his eyes.

In the blink of an eye, three years have passed, and Liu Yiyun can be said to be the treasure of the whole family. If you hold it in your hand, you are afraid of falling, and if you hold it in your mouth, you are afraid of melting. Although Liu Yiyun is only about three years old, it is not difficult to see that the future will be a disaster for the country. The evildoer of the scourge, with snow-white skin, big round eyes, a small and straight nose, especially those small lips that are so cute when they pout, making people want to kiss them. Liu Yiyun was much smarter than other children of the same age when he was a child, and he could firmly remember many things that he was taught once. He has a lively and cheerful personality, and he always smiles at everyone, which is why everyone loves him one of many reasons.

But the arrival of a Taoist priest broke the harmony of the family. Finally, under the persuasion of the Taoist priest, Liu Yiyun's parents finally agreed to the request of the Taoist priest to come here. It turned out that the Taoist priest came here to take Liu Yiyun away. He said to Liu Yiyun's parents: "My son is not an ordinary person. His arrival was arranged by God. This kind of ordinary life does not belong to him. I came here to accept him as a disciple. In the future, I will entrust the task of saving the common people to Liu Yiyun. him, "