Chapter 47 Meet Again

After sending Yixiu and Jin to their residence, Bridget refused Yixiu's request to go upstairs and sit down, and joked that she should be a light bulb? Yixiu didn't force it, he felt that the influence of two big men and one woman was not good.

"Yixiu, you seem to have a good relationship with that Bridget." Jin walked into the room and asked casually.

"Well, it's okay, the main thing is that seniors are easy to get along with." For some reason, he just felt more comfortable calling seniors.

After hearing Yixiu's answer, Jin smiled: "Well, people look very kind." For some reason, Yixiu could hear a sense of relief from Jin's tone.

"You have a movie tomorrow, I'll go and see it then." He seems to have never been to the place where Yixiu was filming, and he also wants to see what Yixiu will be like when he is filming, but he thinks it must be very attractive eyeball.

The last time I heard Jin said that he would go to visit the set, Yixiu had already greeted the director Nigel, because they were filming in secret, and even Yamaner’s injuries were full, so like visiting the set Things are generally not allowed, but Yixiu said it was the friend he met last time, and Nigel made an exception and agreed: "Well, we will go together when the time comes."

Busnock didn't say anything when he saw Jin the next day, but just looked at the car blankly. Jin didn't care about the other party's attitude, but thought that this person was Yixiu's manager, and he felt a little bit for Yixiu. Worry, isn't this the rhythm of suffocating people? Otherwise, when Yixiu told him about his agent's performance yesterday, he would have really thought that the other party was just pretending to be aggressive.

The crew is not very far away, because everyone lives in Los Angeles. When Nigel saw Jin, he greeted him cordially. Everyone looked curiously at another Chinese man with outstanding looks who suddenly appeared, Listening to the Chinese conversation between the other party and Yixiu, they just felt like they were listening to Martian language, and they were doing their own things a little boringly, but judging from the look and communication in their conversation, the two should be good friends. Judging from Jin's temperament alone, the other party should be a son of a rich family, but he doesn't seem to have airs.

Jin greeted Bridget friendly, and Bridget smiled and said Goodmorning. Everyone's atmosphere is harmonious, no wonder Yixiu said he likes this crew very much.

When everyone was officially working, the atmosphere changed completely, which made Jin a little unaccustomed to it. The contrast was too great, especially Nigel’s serious face, as if whoever did not satisfy him, then he It will make that person die miserably. And when he actually saw Yixiu performing, he couldn't move his eyes away, as if he was born for this role, at this moment Yixiu was wearing a cool black windbreaker, with sunglasses on his eyes, and laughed Sometimes it gives people a feeling that the god of death is coming, and people can't help but tremble. He holds the ice blade in his hand and moves quickly, and all the people he touches have their throats cut to death. Before they die, they can't believe it. own eyes. There is no trace of guilt, and there is no trace of surprise when looking back at the person who fell at his feet, as if this was earlier than expected. It's time to change the scene after the performance. I changed my eyes from just now, and smiled at everyone gently, as if that person hadn't appeared just now.

"Yixiu, you are really great. I finally know why Nigel asked you to shoot this role, because you were born for this role." Jinmao didn't hide his surprise, just now he really felt Like watching a blockbuster movie, maybe Yixiu was born for art, right?

This is the first time that Jin agrees with his filming, but isn't this exactly the result he hopes for: "Since when is Jin so good at complimenting others, but I'm happy to accept it."