Chapter 8 Choosing a Script

When Yixiu came to his residence, he was stunned. He remembered that he seemed to be a newcomer. Why did the company treat him so well? He thought he would live with a few newcomers, but it was better this way , I feel at ease.

This is a small two-story villa. The people who live in this community are either rich or noble. He opened the door with the key given to him by the driver. The inside is undoubtedly luxurious. He thought the apartment given to him by the company was already very luxurious. It is high-end, but now it seems that it is not at the same level at all. This is a European-style professional style. There are huge floor-to-ceiling windows in front of the windows, with classical chandeliers, and wooden furniture, but they are made of high-quality materials. The air inside is very clear, and it doesn't seem to have a musty smell because of no one living there.

There is no residence on the first floor, only a study and a utility room. And the kitchen occupies a large space on the first floor, and there are all kinds of tableware in it, whether they are Chinese or European. The dining table in the living room is long and large, even if twenty people eat together, it is more than enough to rub their hands together. A vase stands there quietly. Yixiu thinks that he will have time to cook for himself in the future. Still not used to eating.

Strangely, there is only one bedroom on the second floor, and the other rooms are empty. When I came to the bedroom, I was attracted by the huge bed. The bed was very big, and even the sheets were my favorite dark blue, which smelled like the sea. Yixiu felt very comfortable lying on it. After bouncing on the bed twice, he felt a little bit reluctant, but then he thought that it would be his own bed from now on and still cared about this time, so Yixiu figured it out and started to tidy up. own luggage.

But what Yixiu didn't know was that the newly signed actor definitely didn't get such good treatment. This was a gift from Yanxi's mother on his 20th birthday. . The reason why he let Yixiu live here is because as long as he thinks that the other man is in the same room with other men, he can't accept it. At that time, he didn't know that he had been poisoned by a kind of poison called Yixiu.

And he asked someone to move out all the empty rooms overnight, and he specially installed invisible cameras where Yixiu couldn't see. He really wanted to know what kind of person Yixiu was when he was alone. Looking at Yixiu lying on the bed, looking at the other person's reluctance to get up, it's a little funny, this bed is specially arranged for his future sexual life, seeing that the other person likes it, I feel that my choice is not wrong, if Yixiu Knowing that the bed he was obsessed with was premeditated, he would not sleep even if he was killed.

At this moment, he was staring at the clothes in the closet, and he was dazzled by the clothes inside. He didn't forget what the driver said before he left, the things inside were his personal belongings, and he could dispose of them at will.

These clothes are all new, and the labels haven't even been torn off. Just looking at the price of a piece of clothing, 30,000? Look at another 100,000? There is only one sentence in his heart to express his mood at the moment: "That's not how money is spent. It's better to use it for charity. It not only helps others, but also increases the status. Sure enough, rich people are not good people."

If Yanxi knew that the other party had bought things specially, and thought he was a bad person, then he would definitely grab Yixiu and rape him.

The next day, he got into the company's nanny car and came to the company. He happened to bump into Lu Jing at the door. In fact, he really didn't know what he was going to do when he joined the company. Lu Jing beside him was undoubtedly his life-saving straw.

Lu Jing looked at Yixiu beside him, knowing that the other person might still be a little unfamiliar with his current job. It's also because he was busy with the script work yesterday: "After the first repair, this will be your studio."