Chapter 57 As You Wish

"How do you see it?" Bushnock walked in and looked at Yixiu who had closed the script.

"Well, I've read it roughly and it's not bad. It's my favorite script." Yixiu smiled slightly at Busnock.

"Well, that's good. Just now, director Nanshan told me that if you decide on the role, then you don't have to go to the audition, and the filming will start directly. He said that he believes in your ability." Busnock said There was a sense of pride undisguised when he said this, and the people he brought could not be wrong.

Listening to the manager's words in surprise, he didn't expect Nanshan to believe in him so much. Since the other party has already expressed his opinion, he can't let the other party down: "Then please tell Director Nanshan for me, I will definitely not let him down." Hope." This is also the best reward for him.

After returning home, Yixiu began to study scripts. He must integrate himself with the characters. He stayed at home these days and rejected Jin's invitation. Knowing what Yixiu was busy with, Jin didn't say anything. , just told Yixiu to take good care of his body and not to ignore everything when he gets busy.

However, Xie took Wei Xunxuan back home under his father's repeated urging. At this time, the four of them were sitting in the dining room and eating quietly, but Wei Xunxuan looked at Xi from time to time. This meal can be so elegant Man, she really loves to the bone. And Yan Jianguo didn't miss Wei Shuan's little trick, so he smiled unconsciously, then put down his chopsticks, coughed pretendingly, successfully attracted everyone's attention, and then began to say that Wei Shuan The purpose of calling: "Today, while everyone is here, I'm going to announce something. I plan to arrange for the two of you to get engaged in three days. You are both grown up now. After being in love for so long, it's time to get married and plan for the future. "

Hearing Yan Jianguo's words, some people were surprised and others were happy. The one who was surprised was Xi, and the one who was happy was Wei Zenzai.

"Dad, why didn't you discuss this matter with me? This is my marriage and not you. How can parents arrange a marriage now?" Xi disagreed with his father's arrangement.

"The day lily is cold after discussing with you, and let's talk about where you can find a good girl like Zhan Zhai, this matter is settled." Yan Jianguo looked at Xi Xi with no refusal.

"Will Uncle do this too quickly?" Although Wei Xunxun was very happy, she didn't want Xi to be unhappy because of this incident, and she didn't want this incident to shatter the relationship they had built so hard. .

"You just listen to uncle about deleting and deleting. I still want to have a grandson sooner?" Yan Jianguo completely lost the stern look just now.

Hearing this sentence, Wei Shuan blushed successfully, and looked at the expressionless Xi with a little shyness, hoping to hear Xi's words of agreement. If Xi hadn't met Yixiu, he might have agreed, but now he not only met Yixiu, but also remembered his feelings for Yixiu, so he was destined not to marry Wei Xunxuan: "I won't agree to this matter, Don't think about it, I believe there will be someone who is more suitable for her." Xi Xi went upstairs regardless of other people's eyes.

"If you stay with me temporarily, then I will tell you. I will take care of this matter. After three days, you can book it or not." But the only answer to Yan Jianguo was Xi's voice closing the door.

Ai Chuxue worriedly looked at the pale Wei Zenzuan: "Don't think too much about it, Xie has such a temper. Your uncle will teach him a lesson later."

Hearing his wife's words, Yan Jianguo suppressed his anger: "Don't worry about deleting, I will press in front of you in three days. His wife is only you. When you go home, tell your mother." .”