Chapter 45 Emergencies

"This work is actually challenging. Whether it is the character of the character or the action and expression of the character, the requirements are extremely high. He can't behave like a human being, but he can't behave like a human being. As for the mystery, you need to Make your own guesses." Busnock expressed his opinion after seeing Yixiu read it roughly.

Listening carefully to the manager's words, Yixiu also knew that if he didn't interpret it flawlessly, he wouldn't be able to gain the audience's approval. He felt that it was necessary for him to go back to the place where he lived and lock himself up, so as to study Maca seriously. Si this role.

Under Nigel's arrangement, Yixiu sat in the car that took him back. This person would be responsible for his transportation to and from get off work. The driver was a young man. He could tell from his tone of voice that the other party was an idiot, but Chatting with such a person will not feel tiring. With his help, Xiu quickly arrived at his place at nine o'clock. The other party put down his luggage and left. Yixiu closed the door, looked at the environment here, and talked with him. The style of living in France is similar, which makes Yixiu feel a little less strange.

He has been doing sanitation all day long, because no one has lived there, so there is some dust, but other things are fine. In the evening, he went out to eat something casually, and after taking a shower, he started to read the script in his hand. Although he knew he was going to say this What to say, what to do, but there is always something missing in the imagination in his mind. His understanding is that Marcus is just a puppet who obeys the orders of others, but in fact he may be a clone of human thoughts , because what the scientist instills in him is human thinking.

So he is really contradictory. Is it possible to interpret it with a dual personality, but this fundamentally misinterprets the real idea that the script wants to express. Several hours have passed, and Yixiu still has no clue. It's not too late to think about it, I have already chosen to sleep, and I am indeed tired from doing hygiene today.

He woke up early in the morning and decided to go to the supermarket to buy something that can make Chinese food. He made it himself when he was in France. It would be better to kill him than to ask him to eat Western food every day. Fortunately, the supermarket is big enough. , because the supermarket has just opened, and there are not many people in it. Yixiu took the cart and started looking for what he wanted to buy. On the other hand, Xie also came to the United States. I came to the United States, so I came to have a look. After passing by the supermarket in the morning, he thought that he still had something to buy, so he came in.

Both of them held the trolleys and looked at the things on the shelves. When they saw what they needed, they put them on the trolleys. The distance between the two of them was also getting closer. If Yixiu continued to push forward, he must You can see Xi at the corner, but he didn't, because he found that he missed something he was looking for just now, so he started to walk back, and at this time Xi walked over, if he was walking towards Yixiufen I must be able to see Yixiu, but they walked in the opposite direction of Yixiu, and the two went in opposite directions like this, and missed the opportunity to meet.

Carrying big and small bags, Yixiu pressed the stairs on the 11th floor. After the door opened, he went to his room, put the things in the kitchen, rolled up his sleeves and started to get busy. After tidying up, he made some food casually, and then continued to study his own script. No matter what, he must present Marcus to everyone perfectly.

It wasn't until the next night that Yixiu finally put down the script in his hands with a sigh of relief. He believed that he had lost a lot of brain cells at once, but gained a lot. He already knew how to act tomorrow.

Everyone came to the shooting location together. This is the shooting center of Hollywood. All Hollywood movies are shot here, so I don’t know how many people’s dreams have been fulfilled here. This is why everyone wants to enter the place. I have seen many stars Yixiu on TV, and they are all very popular stars. Even the actor who plays the black-hearted scientist can be called an absolute celebrity, because Yixiu is very familiar with him, he is all mature The female idol, Mike Donald, is very elegant and handsome, especially when he smiles, he has a mature charm that cannot be ignored. Yixiu can't imagine how such a person would act out the darkness and viciousness of a scientist?