Chapter 17 Gaining Visibility

"Xiao Yi, what do you think is the main reason why your new album has always been at the top with the title song?" Guo Yao looked at Xiao Yi seriously, without the attitude of joking just now.

Xiao Yi thought about it seriously: "I think the biggest reason is the audience's support and love for me." Xiao Yi's answer was very official, but it was also the only answer.

"Don't be humble. If it wasn't for your good performance, the audience wouldn't like you, so this is also the result of your own hard work. Everyone is right!" Gao Feng turned to the audience with a microphone. Get off the audience, the audience shouted: "Yes."

Xiao Yi was very moved and thanked.

"However, besides your own reasons and the audience's support for you, do you think there are other reasons why your album is so popular and loved by everyone." Gao Feng turned back and asked.

Xiao Yi touched his chin, as if he was thinking about something, and smiled slightly as if thinking of something: "I think this theme song of the album at the price of love is fundamentally educational. I think love is precious, But brotherhood is even more precious. Love can blind our hearts. Of course, it does not mean that all love is poison. I just think that when we fall in love with someone, we should not love blindly, but feel it with our hearts. Whether the other party has given his sincerity, and whether it is worthy of our love."

"Xiao Yi's words seem to make sense." Guo Yao nodded in agreement.

"However, I think there is another reason why everyone likes it. The younger brother in the MV also likes the girl that the older brother likes. Although he has quarreled and beat and scolded him, when the danger really comes, he will never give up. He chose to protect his elder brother without hesitation. In his true heart, his elder brother is his most important relative, so when he made a choice with his elder brother, he would choose his elder brother without hesitation. Such a boy undoubtedly makes people feel distressed This is of course thanks to Yixiu who played the role of the younger brother in the final analysis, and his sincere performance moved everyone."

"I also like Yixiu's performance? But I don't like his ending, it's too distressing to watch." Guo Yao commented sadly.

"Then do you like Yixiu and his performance?" Gao Feng asked the people in the auditorium.

Everyone trumpets: "Like it."

"Then do you want to see Yixiu?" Gao Feng continued to ask loudly.

"Think." Most of the audience had guessed that today's mysterious guest was Yixiu.

Then, under Xiao Yi's surprised gaze, Yixiu walked slowly.

Yixiu walked to the stage and smiled slightly: "Hello everyone, I am Yixiu."

Everyone looked at Yixiu in amazement. The Yixiu on the MV was beautiful and handsome, but the Yixiu at this moment was undoubtedly beautiful, like a boy who died among the daffodils, making people unattainable and looking back. The overwhelmed audience screamed excitedly, even cheering even more than when they saw Xiao Yi before.

The sharp-eyed Gao Feng looked at Guo Yao who was two meters away from Yixiu: "Why are you so far away?"

"As a woman, I am not as beautiful as a little boy, and I feel ashamed for a moment!" Guo Yao shook her head sadly.

"That's fine, then you don't want to come here, let me interview such a beautiful Yixiu, it's not safe to have you by my side." Guo Yao refused to agree as soon as Gao Feng finished speaking: "How can this work, without me How can I show Yixiu's light against the background." Guo Yao immediately ran to Yixiu's side after speaking.

In fact, Guo Yao looks good, but she is not at the same level as Yixiu, but as a host, she doesn't really care, all she wants is the ratings.

"Yixiu heard that this is your first MV, what do you think of the sales brought by this MV." Guo Yao's tone was very casual, without any aggressive feeling.

And Yixiu recited the lines without missing a word: "Actually, I didn't expect it to be so popular, but it feels normal when I think that this is Brother Xiao's album. After all, I am also a fan of Brother Xiao."

"What, Yixiu, is your idol Xiao Yi?" Gao Feng pretended to be surprised and looked at Yixiu.

"Well, I have liked Xiao Yi very much since Brother Xiao made his debut. Brother Xiao is a very approachable person without any airs. It was my first filming, and I still didn't understand, but Brother Xiao taught me very patiently. , I am not impatient at all, so I am also very grateful to Brother Xiao." Although this is a line, it is also the voice of Yixiu, so what he said is very sincere.

The audience was also very happy to hear Yixiu comment on idols in this way, because in their eyes Xiao Yi has always been someone worthy of their liking, so their affection for Yixiu has also deepened a lot.

"Thank you for your evaluation of me, but you are also a very talented actor." Xiao Yi also expressed his thoughts pertinently.

During the show, the host also asked Yixiu what he was up to recently. Yixiu just said that he was making a movie recently, but the content of the movie was not disclosed, but he just hoped that everyone would pay attention to his new work.

At the end of the show, the audience unanimously asked Xiao Yi and Yixiu to sing the price of love together. When the host was in trouble, Xiao Yi glanced at Yixiu, and Yixiu gave him a reassuring look. Xiao Yi replied: "One The price of the first love is given to everyone."

The two had never practiced against each other before, but their tones were surprisingly harmonious. It's not difficult for professional people to hear that Yixiu's singing voice is no worse than Xiao Yi's.

It has been several days since the variety show. While the show was broadcasting, more people got to know Yixiu and fell in love with Yixiu, who is beautiful and incomparable. Now photos of Yixiu are being forwarded everywhere on the Internet, and one photo was It is even more popular, that is the recent photo taken by the makeup artist. From the photo, we can see Yixiu's very delicate facial features, gentle eyes, and evil smile, like an elf that does not exist in the world, making people unable to move their eyes away .

And Yixiu is already preparing for the promotional activities of the film. They plan to go to five relatively large cities to do promotional activities. Their schedule is also relatively rushed, because Christmas Eve is approaching.

"Yixiu has an ending song that needs you to sing, and I'll take you to the recording studio right now." Yixiu was about to go to his studio when he was stopped by Lu Jing.

"Why did you suddenly arrange for me to sing?" Lu Jing was puzzled.

"It's like this, because you are the protagonist of the movie, and this song tells the heartfelt voice of the protagonist. It's best for you to sing. This song was kicked out overnight. Nanshan has also heard your song, so I hand it over to you." I'm very relieved for you, but I've also thought about it, if your song is liked by everyone, it will be very good." Lu Jing expressed his thoughts seriously, no matter who they are, they hope that their idols are multi-talented. I also believe that Yixiu is powerful.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com