Chapter 28 Reception Disturbance

"I think skiing is really fun, can we go together when we have time?" Yixiu looked at Xi with some excitement.

Turning his head, looking at the anticipation in Yixiu's eyes, he felt that his heart was stabbed. He should have thought that Yixiu, who grew up in the orphanage, should be both unfamiliar and yearning for the colorful world outside. How could he What about ignoring Yixiu's inner world for work? : "Well, tell me where you want to go to play next time, and I will accompany you."

Yixiu touched Xi's cheek with a kiss.

Looking at Yixiu's childlike behavior, Xi felt that maybe the happiness Yixiu wanted was very simple. How can he not be hurt by such a cultivation.

"Xi, what do you think I should wear better? Should I dress more formally for today's New Year's reception?" Yixiu, who had never attended a reception before, asked Xi with some confusion.

"Wear whatever you want, don't my people dare to say anything?" Xi Xi made a joke once in a while, and it was the first time he saw Yixiu as a real person who took a trivial matter seriously.

Yixiu rolled his eyes helplessly, and finally thought about wearing a suit.

The entertainment company’s annual reception was held at Xi’s own hotel. Customers were not accepted that night. All the people attending the annual reception were star directors and employees of Star Entertainment. Generally, they were not allowed to ask for leave for non-essential matters. , so there will be a lot of people that night, all gathered in the hall.

It was held at 6:00 in the evening, and there was karaoke after dinner. At 6:00, everyone arrived, and the people in the lobby gathered to chat. After all, they are all from the same company. to do.

A cool Bugayu Veyron stopped at the entrance of the hotel. Yixiu and Xi got out of the car at the same time and walked into the hotel lobby. Everyone was attracted by them. One was handsome and indifferent, Yixiu was handsome and gentle, and the two completely It is not the same type of people walking together, which is extremely harmonious.

Most people in the company know the relationship between Yixiu and Xi, but in their eyes, Yixiu is just the boss's lover, because they know that the boss has a girlfriend, and they have been together for many years. In previous years, she and the boss They appeared together at the annual party, now Yixiu is considered a junior at best, but no one will talk too much, they know the character of the boss, what he hates the most is people who gossip behind him, so they will not touch this minefield.

Xi ignored everyone's gaze, held Yixiu's hand and walked to the middle position, then looked at everyone: "It will be a new year soon, thank you for your hard work this year, without you, there would be no achievements today, Don’t be restrained today, everyone, eat what you should eat, drink what you should drink, and hope that we will achieve more brilliant results in the coming year, and I respect everyone with this cup.” After Xixiu finished speaking, he put down Yixiu’s hand and picked up the quilt on the table. drink up.

Seeing that the boss had already drank, the others picked up their glasses and drank it.

Yixiu also picked up the wine glass. He felt that it would be a bit embarrassing for Xi not to drink this glass, but he took it away and poured it into his stomach before he drank it: "If you don't know how to drink, don't drink it. I'll be toasted later." Help you drink." Xi put down the quilt in his hand and looked at Yixiu and said, in fact, the main reason is that he doesn't want others to see drunk Yixiu, his love has always been single-minded and domineering.

Yixiu, who didn't know it, looked at Xi moved, but he didn't know that there were two eyes looking at him viciously.

Unwilling, Wang Ziche drank the wine in one gulp, and he said that besides his face, Yixiu could see, what else could compare to him? It turned out that he got on this big boat, but he won't let Yixiu have such an easy life, the days ahead are still long!