Chapter 9 Audition Encounter

"Yixiu, you have to think about it clearly. Although this drama is not difficult, the inner drama is very delicate. The protagonist in it is suffering from depression. It is difficult for people who have not personally experienced it to control it, and it is also difficult to get it. The approval of the audience will pave the way for your future path if the performance fails." Lu Jing didn't quite agree with Yi Xiu's choice, he thought that Yi Xiu would choose the most popular idol drama at the moment.

"Please trust me, I won't let you down." Yixiu looked at Lu Jing firmly, he believed that he would succeed.

Lu Jing looked at Yixiu's firm and confident eyes, and nodded unconsciously. He should believe him, shouldn't he? : "It just so happens that this script has an audition for the protagonist tomorrow, and I will arrange it for you. After you go back, read the script carefully, and I will pick you up tomorrow." After finishing speaking, Lu Jing took out his phone and started contacting the audition team.

Yixiu nodded, and was about to go back first, when the phone rang, and it was Yujin's call: "Hello? Jin, what can you do?"

"Can't I come to you if I have nothing to do? It's been a long time since I haven't seen you calling me, or is it that you don't want to talk to me as a friend after you become a celebrity?"

Although he knew that the other party was joking, Yixiu was still a little speechless, how long? It's okay to call on the premise: "How dare I ignore Young Master Jin! It's not because I'm busy with work that I forgot you!" I don't know why I feel so relaxed when talking to Yujin.

"No, you have to apologize. Do you have time tonight?" Yu Jin was very happy listening to the other party's teasing.

"Yes, I don't have time for you to ask me out? How about seven o'clock in the evening?" Although he knew Yujin's appearance, it was just Yujin in his memory. He had never seen a real person before, and it was time to meet the deity. .

"Okay, see you at the old place at seven o'clock in the evening." Yu Jin happily replied.

"Yixiu, I have already arranged for you. Tomorrow's interview, I will take you there directly, but you don't know that director Nanshan personally selected the actors this time, so you have to be careful when you go back." Lu Jing finished the phone call Some worried.

"I see. If there is nothing else, I'll go back first." Yixiu has also heard of the director of Nanshan University. He is famous for being strict. No matter how famous you are, as long as you are scolded by NG for acting, you will shoot movies under his hands. He scolded all of them, but those people still like to make his movies, because none of his movies are not popular.

"Well, go back by yourself today. I still have something to do so I can't send you back. Little Assistant Yun will come to assist you when you get the call." Knowing that Lu Jing was still busy with his own affairs, Yixiu nodded He said it's okay, as for the assistant, he can't use it now, so he doesn't care much.

Back at the residence, the first thing Yixiu did was to make breakfast. He was picked up by the driver this morning before he had time to make breakfast. Now he is so hungry that he can eat a cow.

Although it is strange that no one lives here, why the refrigerator is full of vegetables and fruits, but this is none of his business. Since he can use the things here, he is not welcome. Yixiu cooked pumpkin porridge, fried A small bowl of green vegetables, and that's all. He doesn't have much appetite by himself, and he doesn't like extravagance. Seeing that it was almost eleven o'clock, Yixiu felt that it was time to eat breakfast and lunch together. After drinking a bowl of porridge and some vegetables, Yixiu felt that he was full, so he put down the dishes and began to pack up.