Twenty-One

*August 2015*

Trix grinned as Wade filled her in on what he had found out from his old team mate. Between what information she had, and what the others had gotten, she knew now, how to play this well... 'You sure you're up for this?..'.. She asked Wade, fitting him with a fake metal arm, as he stood shirtless in her office.

'Kind want to see the real arm, think he'd choke me with it?..'.. Hardy asked as she sat on the edge of the desk, swinging her legs.

'Your stay away from him Fliss, they're off limits..'.. Trix glanced over to the woman, and went back to working, fixing the arm to Wades skin.

'You're no fun. You fucked a god, why can't I have a soldier?..'.. Trix rolled her eyes at Fliss pouting.

'Look, all the Avengers are off limits, if you want some great sex, then I'll fuck you senseless, that's not a problem..'..

'Oh, don't let me stop you, go ahead I'll sit and watch, film it jerk off all over your desk..'.. Wade smirked down at her.

'Ok, so can we get back to this mission or not?..'.. Trix chuckled, turning her head to Marc.

'Don't be jealous, if you want me again, all you got to do is say..'.. She winked at him, and secured the last piece in place. Trix stepped back, her hands on her hips... 'Ok, try that. It isn't metal, but it looks like it. As long as no one tries to touch the arm, we should be fine..'

'We only need you to get to wherever the base is, the rest of us can take it perimeter, and make our way inside to you..'.. Raven worked at her computer... 'Skye gave me a code, so I'm in the system, using the satellites to track..'.. Raven looked up at Trix... 'Were ready here..'

'Ok, so Jess..'.. Trix turned to the woman... 'You got the nano?..'.. She watched as Jess tapped it at her temple, activating the mask so she now looked like Trix... 'Good. Matt, Frank, and Danny will stay here. You three..'... She gestured to the guys... 'Are here to play guards for Jess and Abby..'.. She nodded to Whistler who sat down in the desk chair Raven had left, and taking over.

'Eddie, Logan, Rae, Marc, Han and Fliss, you lot are to follow, and split into teams of two, taking each side. Sommer has toys for you all..'.. Trix nodded to the large cases by the door... 'Take your pick. Weasel..'.. Trix smirked at him, seeing him fidget in the corner... 'Think the kids wouldn't mind making a few tantrums? Going to need distractions in the area..'

You know they will..'.. Wade winked at her... 'Just give out blow jobs as a favour..'.. He pulled on the Henley, dressing as Barnes.

'No thanks, I know where some of them have been..'.. She rolled her eyes... '10 grand each, for those who want in..'.. She looked back at Weasel... 'They'll need to be in the city by this evening. As soon as we have a location, Abby will send out the details..'

'I'll team with Rae..'.. Logan nodded to Raven... 'Eddie and Han, Marc and Fliss..'

'You just don't want to be looking at my ass the whole time..'.. Hannibal winks at Logan.

'You and Wade are too alike it's fucking weird..'.. Logan sighed, taking a draft of his beer.

Trix turned to Wade once he was ready, and Whistler leaned over, holding out the nanomask to her... 'I got the facial, it will work, as long as he doesn't get punched in the face..'