Sixty

*3 months later*

Trix rolled her neck, stiffling a yawn as she made herself a coffee. She glanced out the kitchen window, seeing the sun start to rise and she sighed heavily, as she filled her cup. The past few months since Drake had been tough, but she didn't care, it was all over, everything. No more skulls, no more vamps, and those wolves who were marked, had been cured, with only a handful that were born of lycan blood, and ones she could trust remaining. She hadn't stopped once, since the fight, wanting to make sure there wasn't anyone else going to start an all out war.

Picking up her cup, she headed out the back door, to sit on the steps of her porch, the quiet sounds of nature washing over her, giving her a little peace. She remembered the moments after the fight, standing over Barton, Price and Coker, making sure they drank the cure, they never asked for this life, Barton had a family, while Price and Coker always wanted to be human again, so they could have one of their own.

She had spoken with Barton and his wife, as well as the kids, the sadness in Bartons oldest was clear to everyone, but she sat with him, explaining her reasons as to why she couldn't be in his life. The kid understood, and didn't push, instead he had thanked and hugged, told her he was proud of who and what she was, before returning home with his family.

Trix sighed, as she drank her coffee, her mind flitting to each on of her friends. Yeah, friends, something she had denied for so long, but it seemed not one of them actually listened, instead they all voiced their opinions, making it clear she was their friend, family. They were all spread out across the world, taking on missions that her, Whistler or Johnson had for them. Sure the heroes now knew of all her friends and sometimes they would work together, but she didn't want to be involved with the heroes, she was still a villain after all.

Trix smiled into her cup, as she heard the footsteps inside, going to the kitchen, and then coming out the back door to join her... 'You didn't wake me..'... He grumbled, sitting just behind her on the steps, setting his cup down and wrapping his arms around her.

'I wore you out, what do you expect..'.. She tilted her head back, and he kissed her lightly.

'I expect my woman, to be at my side at all times..'.. He trailed kisses down her neck, making her hum contently.

'Who knew you could be so possessive..'.. She snaked her free hand up around his neck, tugging on his hair... 'You are needed back there, but I think we got time first..'.. She shifted around quickly, pinning him to the deck as she sat on him. This was something she hadn't expected, someone to completely understand her, and accept what she was. It was in the days that followed the fight, and he still hadn't left her side, even now, he was always there.

'What do you have in mind?..'.. That smile of his grew slowly, his hands grasping her hips, and grinding her down against him.

'Not sex..'.. She patted his chest... 'I'm sated for now. Need to go into the city, and check in with the others..'

'I'm surprised, from what everyone has told me, you are usually the one to make them tap out..'.. He chuckled, running his hands up and down her thighs... 'Don't tell me you're tired..'

'Fine, I'm tired..'.. She leaned down, crossing her arms across his chest, watching him. Never in her whole life, did she ever think she could feel something like this. After a long call with Barton and his wife, she needed someone to talk with her, not that she had anyone else she could talk to. Taking a deep breath as his hand came to cup her face, she smiled, for the first time ever, she felt safe, right here in this moment... 'I..'..