Fifty-Eight

As soon as Strange saw the blur of the wolf cross into the clearing, he quickly stepped out of the mirror dimension, and threw up the spell, caging them all in. If there were any more of her kind, or the vampires, they could get in, but couldn't get out, not until he dropped the spell. He knew what was coming, knew that this would end in one of two ways, and he hoped that it ended right.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whistler picked up her phone as it rang, wondering who the hell was calling her right now. All teams had checked in, a few minor injuries but nothing serious and thankfully no one was bitten... 'Hello?..'.. She put it to her free ear.

'Where is she?!..'..

'Well hello to you too. Where the fuck have you been?!..'.. Oh she was pissed at Blade.

'Where is she Whistler?!..'..

The anger in his tone, as well as the urgency had her relenting, telling him the location... 'You want to fill me in here? We have a right to know..'

'She's taken control..'.. Whistler was confused... 'She's calling the wolves to her..'.. Oh shit. She knew what that meant.

'Fuck! I'll put it out there. Find her, keep her safe..'.. She hung up the call, looking between Axel and Crick as she tapped a button on her computer so everyone, their team, the heroes and the agents could all hear her... 'This is Whistler, for those who don't know me, I'm a friend of Trix. We all know her, have known who she and what she does is to help and protect those who are innocent. I know we've all been helped by her in one way or another, she's had our backs from the day we met her..'.. She took a deep breath... 'Now she needs us. We all know that Trix is a werewolf, and right now she's going up against Drake, Dracula alone. If he bites her, she'll become a half-breed, the first of a new kind. But there's a problem..'

Whistler dropped her head... 'She's an alpha, who had given that over to another, but somethings happened, and now she's back in control, and calling every one of her kind to her. Those of you that don't know what that means..'.. She shook her head and stood straight, seeing the other two watching her... 'She's given in to her wolf side completely, because she's heartbroken, and the pain is too much for her. She needs us with her, to give her a reason to keep fighting, to come back to us and not give in. To me, she's family, she's a friend, a sister. We need to show her, she's not alone. I'm sending out the co-ordinates, if any of you can make it there, get there as fast as you can. There may be vamps, skrulls or just whoever Drake has with him. Don't harm the wolves, they're on her side..'.. Silence fell, and she knew they had all heard her.

'Whist..'.. Hannibals voice came through... 'There's only one who she'd give in for. Where is he?..'

'I don't know. Last I heard he was at her safe house, locked up..'.. She tells him.

'Cage and I are closest, we can go check it out..'.. Jones says.

'This is Tony Stark..'.. Whistler flicked to the camera inside the jet, seeing him stood with a few others... 'Tell me you're not talking about Barton..'

'Yeah, but we don't know if he's at her safe house or not. He was locked in, it's reinforced not even vamps could get in there. The only way out is Trix or the code from inside...'.. Whistler explained... 'Hes the only one, that's kept her linked to her humanity, if he's gone..'.. She sighed.