51 - The One After Five Months

Author's note: This version of the story is UNEDITED. Apologies for the incorrect grammar, spelling, and other writing flaws. I will fix this at a later time.

Hello everyone, thank you for your continuous support. I've been seeing lots of TikTok edits and recommendations lately. Sobra sobrang nakakataba po ng puso. Just to show my gratitude to the few of you guys, I want to dedicate this chapter to @camire14, @Pyxis2020, @psykowacko and @b_Iueigncio. Thank you so much po!

Another thing, as previously mentioned, there's a 5-month time skip in this chapter, so a lot of things have happened. I'll make sure to align all changes that will affect the plot to ensure that everyone's on the same page when reading. I love you guys! 

Higpitan niyo pa kapit niyo sa rollercoaster, sunod sunod na yung mga exciting parts and it starts here. Hope you'll like it. ❤️

Trigger Warning: Mentions of the word rape will be present in this chapter. Just like before, I'll be adding 🔞 on the said parts, since not everyone is comfortable reading conversations regarding that certain topic. Please read at your own discretion. 

****

Chapter 51 - The One After Five Months

-Third Person's Point Of View-

Five months after...  

Patuloy ang dalaga sa pag punas ng hindi mapigilang luha na pumapatak mula sa kanyang mga mata. Mga matang kanina pa namamaga dulot ng labis na pag iyak. 

Halos nakailang baliktad na siya sa panyo upang i-ayos ito sa parteng hindi basa ng luha, ngunit wala. Humigpit ang yakap niya sa taong kanina niya pa pinang huhugutan ng lakas sa kabila ng sakit ng puso na nararamdaman niya. 

Her heart is aching, like it was wounded by a thousand shattered pieces of a broken glass. 

"I remember every moment when she was catching her last breath as I held her in my arms. In a second, all the memories we had together flashed through my mind. That very moment, I knew that I was losing her." she stated. 

"My brain knew, but my heart just wasn't ready to accept that she's gone. The love of my life, my beautiful girl, she died, smiling in my arms. And I couldn't do anything but to stare and watch as her soul escapes her body," dagdag niya kasabay nang pagpapakawala ng malalim na buntong hininga upang kalmahin ang sarili.

"Until this day, I keep on convincing myself that maybe...maybe in another life, ours will be a happier ending like in the movies. Like others. Ours will be less painful, will be more beautiful," huling mga salitang binitawan niya kasabay nang tuluyan pag bagsak ng luhang kanina pa niya pinipigilan.  

"Tapos na?" tanong ng kasama na noo'y may hawak na panyong basang basa ng luha. Kasunod pa ng tanong na iyon ay ang pag singa nito sa panyo. "Tapos na ba, baby?"