𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘

This is not the prologue. This is Someone's Point Of View. This part of the story will happen in the future. This whole chapter is written in English, but the entire store will be Taglish.

Welcome to The Moonlight Lilac's roller coaster ride. Tighten your seatbelts, stay seated, and enjoy!   

❗❗Major warning: This is not a story for those who are weak or dramatic. It demands patience as well as comprehension. Most importantly, ensure that you understand the difference between reality and fiction. If you are overly sensitive and pessimistic, you will not enjoy this narrative, so better not start it. ❗❗

****

Someone's Point Of View

A guy is walking, holding an attaché case. He's wearing a plain long sleeve polo, black pants, and a pair of shiny black shoes. The way he looks and how he styled his hair, I can say that he's in his early 30s. 

His polo was properly ironed. Either he still lives with his mom or has found a good wife. 

I checked his ring finger. 

He's wearing a ring; a good wife indeed. Besides, aside from the attaché case, he's also holding a small box which I suppose is a lunch box. A wife who irons your polo and cooks lunch for you? Not rare, but good for him to find one. 

Anyway, he's not good-looking, but he looks rich. It's either true love or money. I'll put my bet on love. Money can't make a gold digger cook someone's office lunch. 

I took my eyes off that man and looked around. 

There I saw a kid standing beside his mother. His mother is checking on some random stuff I bet she's not buying; she doesn't look interested at all. Just curious because of the sale tag posted on that stall. The kid is biting his nails, staring off into the distance. 

I followed the direction the young boy was looking at. He's looking at a toy store, specifically at the toys displayed outside, serving their purpose of catching customers' attention.

He's looking at the Barbie dolls and some other toys for girls. 

He was even biting his lips. I looked back at his mom, who was still checking some things on sale. 

There's a rosary in his mom's wallet.