1: This scumbag of a man was not worth it!

In the evening, the afterglow of the setting sun spilled in from the glass windows into the sky scraped office.

The gusts of cool air from the air conditioner above the head made people in the office feel no trace of the heat from outside that had enveloped the city.

Jisoo picked up the coffee on the table while staring at the computer screen.

Compared to the constant typing of keyboards around her, she seemed more leisurely and relaxed.

Moreover, what was playing on her computer was a video of press conference, which was nowhere related to work.

Until she was tapped on the shoulder.

Jisoo looked up and found that the person who was calling her was Jinyoung, the boss of the company.

"I have sent the latest infrastructure system optimization plan to your email. Have you read it?" Even after being caught, Jisoo didn't seem to care at all, She reached out and took off the wireless headphones in her ears lazily.

Jinyoung glanced at her computer screen and asked "Are you watching the latest press conference of Hwasoo Technology?"

"Didn't Hwasoo Technology announce that they will enter the automobile industry? I think they will enter the autonomous driving sector sooner or later. I was thinking it is better to know the enemy well enough."

Jinyoung smiled, "It's bold of you to regard the top tech giant as our opponent."

However, he had come to her obviously not to discuss about this matter. "Come to my office for a moment."

Jisoo nodded and paused the video.

The two of them then entered Jinyoung's office. He did not sit down, but instead walked forward a few steps and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

"I remember how high-spirited I was when I first moved into this office."

Jisoo was slightly startled and said sincerely, "You are still the same now."

"Hwang Min officially resigned today."

Hearing this, Jisoo's heart skipped a beat....But there was a feeling that the stone hanging above her head had finally fallen.

Hwang Min was Jisoo's immediate boss and the chief architect of the entire Oceanwide Intelligence.

However, recently, there have been rumors in the company that he was leaving.

Although Jisoo asked her subordinates several times not to spread rumors, Hwang Min frequently asked for leave during this period, so most of his work was completed by Jisoo.

It is said that there will be no waves without wind. It seemed like the winds have really hit Oceanwide, an emerging autonomous driving company.

Seeing Jisoo's silence, Jinyoung simply asked, "What do you think?"

What did she think? What was even there to think?

She was atmost surprised by the whole incident, "Senior, I have no intention of leaving with Mr. Hwang."

When the technical backbone of a startup company leaves, they often take away a group of subordinates around them.

Group job-hopping was a big turmoil for any company.

"Of course I know," Jinyoung didn't expect this to be what she said.

He laughed: "You are my subordinate. No matter what happens to Hwang Min, I will never let him take you away."

Jisoo nodded, indeed not.

Three years ago, Jinyoung decided to start a business and invest in the currently hot autonomous driving sector, because he worked for a top domestic manufacturer for many years that he had both connections and technology.

He went back to his alma mater to bring over Jisoo personally, not only because they graduated from the same school, but also because Jisoo had excellent professional qualities and was the most outstanding student in that class.