58: Husband, let's go home

It is said that women have sharp intuition, but Jisoo did not need intuition to know that Kang Min-hyuk did not like her.

What she didn’t expect was that the other party would bring this dislike into work.

In the following few days, during the work handover and familiarization, Jisoo found that her work was marginalized.

Especially at the department meeting, it was for the optimization of department work and cooperation, so that the original Oceanwide employees could get into work as soon as possible.

In order to achieve better integration, the department also made special adjustments to the project team members.

When Jisoo received the adjustment list, the surprise in her eyes was no less than that of everyone else present. The supervisors of other project teams were not so worried because their original employees were not transferred away. They only transferred the employees who had joined Oceanwide into their teams.

But Jisoo’s scope of work seemed very grand.

Responsible for the technical coordination of the entire department.

Jisoo couldn’t help laughing. As the technical R&D director, she was not in charge of any working group, but was responsible for overall coordination.

In other words, she was sidelined.

On the contrary, Kang Min-hyuk, who she thought was taciturn before, said a lot in the meeting. He said directly, “The company’s original goal is to develop a full stack of self-developed technology. From now on, you have to change your mindset. Our autonomous driving system is no longer just a parking system or a driving system, but a real driving and parking system, software and hardware integrated research and development. Whether it is algorithm research or hardware research, I hope that all project teams can work together to achieve breakthroughs in the core technology of autonomous driving.”

Even though Jisoo was deeply dissatisfied with Kang Min-hyuk’s behavior of undermining him.

But Jisoo also admired his determination and ambition.

Therefore, no matter what her mood was, Jisoo remained calm and focused throughout the meeting. Even though several other supervisors noticed that the two bosses in the department seemed to be at odds with each other, they could not see any flaws from Jisoo’s expression.

After the meeting, Jisoo deliberately fell behind by a few steps.

After everyone left, she stopped Kang Min-hyuk in the meeting room and said straight to the point, “Mr. Kang, isn’t my assigned job a little too vague?”

Kang Min-hyuk glanced at her coldly, “What one do you mean?”

Jisoo said, “As the technical director, shouldn’t I personally lead the project team to do research and development? But why are all the employees of Oceanwide under me integrated into other groups?”

Jisoo didn’t want to beat around the bush with him and asked the question directly.

Kang Min-hyuk said, “First of all, there are no Oceanwide employees now. They have all joined Qiyu. And didn’t you say before that you wanted the employees to integrate and get familiar with each other as quickly as possible? I let them join the existing project team to break down the barriers and let them integrate as soon as possible.”

What he said makes sense. If a separate project team is set up for Oceanwide employees, it will instead divide the employees.

It would be better to directly integrate new employees into the existing work environment.