57: I really married an incredible man

While Jisoo returned to the 26th floor, she was smiling ear-to-ear all along the way.

As soon as she entered the office, Yeri came in and asked, “Boss, would you like some coffee? I’ll go get you a cup.”

“No, I can go by myself,” Jisoo smiled and waved her hand.

Jisoo asked, “Is your desk fully equipped?”

Yeri nodded, “The computer and various other documents were mailed to everyone in advance. We are currently working with the original employees to make some connections. However, for the specific work, we still need to communicate with Kang Min-hyuk . After all, he is now the technical leader of the entire autonomous driving department.”

Although Mr. Yoo is the director of the autonomous driving department, he is responsible for the overall direction of the department, production research and development, management, and coordination and communication with other departments, while Kang Min-hyuk is responsible for specific technical development.

He is the chief scientist of the entire autonomous driving division.

“Okay, I will communicate with Mr. Kang as soon as possible. Hwasoo’s current autonomous driving direction may not be consistent with our original research and development focus.” Jisoo said calmly.

Yeri glanced outside and said with a little excitement, “You don’t know how impressive the resume of our Deputy Kang Min-hyuk  is. He graduated from Seoul National University and has a master’s degree from Princeton. He started working at Google headquarters right after graduation. He has only been in Hwasoo for three years, and he has become the youngest executive-level figure in the entire Hwasoo.”

Although Jisoo knew that Yeri was well-informed, she was still a little too well-informed. She couldn’t help but laugh and asked, “How did you find out all this?”

“Asking around the colleagues more,” Yeri said proudly, and then reminded, “And I heard that Deputy Kang Min-hyuk has a strange personality and is arrogant because of his talent. I guess all geniuses have this problem. He is the first genius-level programmer I know.”

Jisoo laughed dumbly and said calmly,  “I’m not the first one?!”

Yeri quickly nodded, “Of course, you also graduated from Pusan University, you are no worse than him, you are also a genius.”

Jisoo is not that conceited. Although Pusan University is also a top university, it was not even ranked under top 5. Perhaps it is because the founders of Hwasoo are two Seoul National University graduates, so Hwasoo can easily attract outstanding Seoul National University graduates.

Talented people like Kang Min-hyuk probably followed in the footsteps of Taehyung and entered the Hwasoo Realm.

“And do you know what the most interesting thing is?” Yeribasked deliberately.

Jisoo asked, “What?”

Yeri opened her phone and showed Jisoo the information she had found earlier: “I saw the patent data applied for by Kang Min-hyuk as the inventor on an intellectual property website. There are 62 invention patents and three utility model patents.”

Jisoo didn’t expect that Yeri would actually check this.

She reached out and took her phone, and looked carefully at the invention patents listed on it. She was indeed more and more shocked. It must be said that Kang Min-hyuk was indeed a genius. Just these invention patents alone, she's afraid some people will never be able to apply them in their entire lives.

He is so young, yet he has already achieved so much, such a future is to be expected.

Jisoo pursed her lips, thought for a moment and asked, “Can anyone check this intellectual property website?”