11

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 11

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 11

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Mu Chao leaned on Shen Chen's arms and didn't want to say a word. The mouth is numb! Shen Chen, this bastard. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, accompanied by Xu Hui's delicate and clear voice. Mu Chao was stunned for a moment, and then pushed Shen Chen away. What's going on! Sitting on the bed puffed up and not talking.

Glancing at the angry Mu Chao, Shen Chen opened the door.

Xu Hui, who was about to continue knocking on the door, stopped his hand, the joy on his face made him look even more beautiful, and he just wanted to ask the other party to visit the base. I heard Shen Chen say coldly: "Don't come again in the future."

Xu Hui's face turned pale all of a sudden, his voice trembled, his hands were tightly clutched on both sides of his shirt, and the whole person looked extremely weak and pitiful. "Brother Shen, did I do something wrong?"

"Don't call me Brother Shen, we don't know each other." Shen Chen was indifferent to his appearance. But if Xiao Mu did this, he probably wouldn't be able to hold it for a long time, and he really wanted to go back and pounce on him now. Shen Dashao's brain is really big. It is impossible for the fried hairy tsundere Mu to be like this. At most, it's "Ahem, I don't like this cat's tail, well~ah~ don't... Play ~ En ~ so comfortable", otherwise, "The master is on it today, it is your honor to let you help the master relieve the itching of his ass!" "And then there are a few coquettish gasps... [The author's brain hole is not big! ] 】

Xu Hui didn't even have a chance to speak again. The door closed right in front of him.

Even he didn't know how distorted the expression on his face was at this point.

......

"What? Don't comfort your little lover? "Obviously, Master Mu is jealous, don't disturb.

Shen Chen couldn't cry or laugh, looking at Xiao Mu pouting on the red mouth that had just been kissed, his anger towards Xu Hui was thrown out of the clouds, leaving only "Xiao Mu is so cute" and "How can Xiao Mu be so cute"! Sitting behind Mu Chao, Shen Chen grabbed Mu Chao with one hand, gently stroked the other party's smooth and tender face (the effect of space water after use) with the other, and lowered his head slightly and whispered in the other party's ear: "What little lover?" Isn't my little lover in my arms? Shen Beihei blew at Mu Chao's ear viciously. Feeling the other party's momentary shrinkage, he was very satisfied with the reaction of the person in his arms.

Mu Chao did not speak, nor did he struggle. Quietly stayed in Shen Chen's arms.

"Little wood, don't be alone in the future if you have something." Shen Chen kissed his little wooden face lovingly. "It's me who is not good, and I have gone too far. There will never be a next time.

Shen Chen let go of Mu Chao, hugged him with the princess in the quilt, and then the two of them squeezed and lay together. Master Mu is very well-behaved (no!) Leaning on Shen Chen's arms, he listened to Shen Chen tell the story of his years.

There is always Mu Chao in every story, three-year-old, five-year-old, ten-year-old... There was a gap of three years in the middle, which was the time when Shen Chen went to serve as a soldier at the age of eighteen, but the story at that time also had Mu Chao. It's just a photo, hidden in Shen Chen's wallet, when he thinks about him, he takes it out and looks at it, and no matter how difficult the time is, he has survived it.