90

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 90

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 90

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Say it again." A low, cold voice came from behind the girl. Just in an instant, Mu Chao had already arrived behind the girl who was talking nonsense.

Obviously with her bare hands, the girl felt as if she had a knife against her neck. The neck is all scratched... It hurts. She didn't know what was wrong with her words. I could only tremble, but I didn't dare to say another word.

Mu Chao leaned down: "Why do you say that?"

"I... I just like Lord Park... Goryeo, Goryeo has so many stars, and they have so much culture, why..."The knife on his neck tightened a little tighter.

Mu Chao looked at the men and women who were hiding in the corner or even behind the girls. With a good face, let those people stand in front of them. I don't know how to think of Chen Wangba, who uses his self-esteem and body to exchange other people's lives, although in comparison, the first thing he sees is the so-called stars of Goryeo, but in real comparison, the difference between the two is not a little bit and a half.

"What do you like? Do you remember that you are Chinese?

Only teenagers, the youngest is only fifteen years old men and women, how have they ever seen such a battle? When they wandered outside, only the people here accepted them. They also only met people here. Although they were resistant at first, by the time they were treated well, they had forgotten the blood in their hearts.

Mu Chao didn't say anything after listening to the fierce words of the girl's companion. Just let the girl go. He couldn't just kill them at will. What's more, in the last days, for these children who are not deeply involved in the world, it is right to be good for them.

The girl thought he was moved. The expression was even more arrogant. Before, she was a representative of Chinese fans of a star team! The ability to persuade people is not covered.

Mu Chao squinted at the Goryeo man he had just attacked. "Later, when your master dies, it will be you and me who will fight. Don't run away.

The disappointment and confusion in my heart will never disappear.

Mu Chao teleported back to his place and stared at the two people who were fighting in the field in a daze.

Why did they become like this? He didn't know. Don't want to know either. Maybe the truth is too cruel, just because of the difference in position.

......

Park Yongjun felt that he couldn't hold on! The man's offensive was too strong. Although he hurt the opponent a lot with his fire-based ability, the opponent's Tang knife was too powerful. Before the knife arrived, the sword wind had already swept towards him.

The "fluttering" clothes were torn hard. If he hadn't reacted fast enough, his internal organs would have flowed to the ground by now.

Shen Chen swung his knife up, and his hand holding the knife was already burned. The pain of the burn made him frown. As a right-hander, I can only endure and persevere.

Park Yong-joon is a little timid now. This man is completely deadly. Although he didn't promise any ridiculous conditions of death or injury before, the current situation makes him just want to admit defeat!