122

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 122

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 122

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Father!" Buli raised his head suddenly, panicked on his little face, and looked up at the side of the forest.

The teammates on one side were all Du Ming's people, and no one blamed a child for suddenly speaking out. For this child, who is only a few years old, can take them through the labyrinthine jungle, everyone has nothing but convincing in their hearts.

"There's only a bunch of leaf-eating dragons ahead." This is the name that everyone has given to all the dinosaurs they have seen these days. Leaf-eating dragons are one of them, eating only leaves and preferring to live in groups, but have a rather bad temper. Whenever someone intrudes into their territory, they will be furious. Even if you don't eat meat, you will torture your prey thoroughly. Su Yuan wiped the fine sweat off her head. You know, it's quite hard to find the Leaf Eater's territory mark, if you are outside the line of the logo, no matter what, the Leaf Eater Dragon will ignore you, if you are in the line, just step further, as long as you leave the smell and wait for the Leaf Eater Dragon in the territory to turn on the vendetta mode.

What do you say? Threaten them with eggs? Don't do it, if you dare to touch the dinosaur egg, the dinosaur will dare to crush your bones and scatter ashes a hundred times.

He struggled slightly, and the feeling in his heart just now was always not good for him, but now their mission was to break the corner. As long as the three array horns are destroyed, the array eye will not react. Daddy's there will be smoother.

......

"Mmmmmm Looking at the sobbing people under his subordinates, all kinds of ugliness are displayed in the face of death.

Du Ming's face was cold, his hands were merciless, and a life came to an end.

"Tsk, that's cheap." Su Hang's eyes were cold and he looked at the gradually cooling corpse. To put it mildly, they are fighting for the future of mankind, but some people are just not interested in bumping into it.

"Is it dealt with?" Shen Lu shook his penguin body, watching two children with an average age of only a teenager wipe out the life of an adult, and then take the corpse to be disposed of.

Du Ming and Su Hang cooperated more and more tacitly, but the brother-in-law looked at his brother-in-law, and the more he looked at it, the more unpleasant it became. Su Hang has never given Du Ming any good face.

Taking the secret that the man confided, Su Hang snorted coldly and walked back to the team, there were few people along the way, and some people also found out, after all, there were not many of them.

However, in this dangerous place, it is normal to lose someone. Even if those people jump over the wall in a hurry in the end, it will no longer be a big atmosphere.

......

The eyelids of the person in the arms twitched. Mu Chao immediately became nervous.

"Awake? Drink water? Is it uncomfortable? "There was only one scar left on the chest, and the hideous wound was no longer even patterned, like the traces left after the war. Only Mu Chao, who was staring at the whole time, knew how nervous he was at that time.