108

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 108

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 108

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

......

Jian Cheng held the post-war report in his hand and sat in his office, feeling refreshed!

In black and white, all the things they had lost in the three-day campaign were clearly marked. Because the humanoids were removed on the first day, everyone was more relaxed. In the following time, because of the weather and the search for zombie crystals, everyone relaxed a lot. It also delayed the return time.

However, the harvest of time is fruitful. During this period, the Southwest Base also deliberately controlled the Northwest Base to make a major change.

The commander of the base was appointed by the commander of Wang, who remained in the war. Although this person is a little mediocre, fortunately, he still has a patriotic heart.

In the testimony drawn from the questioning of Chen Tianyu, Wang commanded, ah no, the head of the Wang base, to uproot all the hidden stakes in the southwest base of Yamato and Goryeo, and some people who liked to be attached to the flames also weakened their power. Later, a breeding plot was found that was planted to purify new poisons/products! After receiving this news, Captain Wang rushed into the prison cell and beat Chen Tianyu with half his life left, regardless of the obstruction. If it weren't for the fact that it was useful for him to keep him at the Northwest Base, he probably wouldn't have been able to save even that half of his life.

Goryeo and Yamato apparently did not expect this to be a disaster for them. The eyeliner inserted in the southwest base on both sides was empty, and even the hometown and secret plan were forced to ask out.

As a result, the few remaining survivors of the two countries were deported to a small island off the coast by Chinese troops. It was not humanely destroyed, but until the country was restored from the end of the world to the state before the end of the world, it would be impossible for these people to come to China to carry out their plans.

......

When the southern expeditionary team returned to the northwest base, everyone finally took a rest.

There were more people in the base, and it seemed slightly crowded. But according to Jiang Xie's words, this is already much better.

Because of the matter at the Southwest Base, many survivors are reluctant to go to the Southwest Base, but the load at the Northwest Base is limited. The person in charge of the base sent many people to the southwest base.

At first, many people were reluctant to go. Therefore, there have been some uprisings. were all suppressed. Some people with different intentions happened to be found out.

However, it didn't take long to rest, and Jiang Xie had research results.

Mu Chao knew that Jiang Xie had been studying the stone he had brought over. And they also got two smaller ones in the hands of the rulers before Goryeo and Yamato. The head of the Northeast Base who came later also contributed a piece.

Although Jiang Xie never made mistakes in experiments, his assistants did not. When all four stones were obtained, the person in charge of placing them separately mistakenly placed the four stones in a glass box. Then he went out to the toilet, and when he came back, he found that the original four red stones had turned into one.