118

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 118

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 118

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

If Qiao Yuan only saw a hole instead of a red stone, then where did Shen Lu see come from?

There's someone in that hole! Maybe not people!

This realization gave everyone goosebumps. Fog grass, it's too weird.

The scene fell silent for three seconds.

"Then why, Shen Lu saw the red stones, and the reason why those stones were exposed?" Speak with difficulty. Du Ming sniffed.

Who knows.

There was another silence. Then they each dispersed. We really don't really want to talk about it anymore.

"Huh?" Du Ming sat alone on the side, watching the crowd disperse. To each his own thing. I was puzzled for a while.

......

There was no chance or time to talk to Shen Chen about it before, but now...

Mu Chao looked around.

was carried away by Su Yuan. Because Su Hang's body recovered, he went to discuss with Jian Cheng whether there was anything dangerous around. If you don't talk about it now, when will you wait?!

"Achen—" said hesitantly. Mu Chao looked at Shen Chen and turned around, looking like he was listening, and suddenly he didn't know what to say.

"What's wrong?" When his cousin got back, he was naturally in a much better mood. Although it is weird here, Shen Chen is not a person who is so easy to be defeated.

"I have something to say to you." finally met Shen Chen's gaze. Mu Chao couldn't say anything. What to say? I'm going to save the world, so my life is in danger?

Shen Chen sighed. Pull him and put his forehead against his forehead. "Since Jiang Xie talked to you alone that time, sometimes you are often absent-minded."

"Only I can make the red stone no longer a source of the virus!" Finally he said it, although the words were slightly hanging.

  =_=?

Shen Dada didn't understand very much.

Mu Chao plucked up his courage and said: "The red stone is the source of the zombie virus, and it is also the culprit that Taihang Mountain has become what it is now. And to destroy them, only space water can do it. He secretly glanced at Shen Chen's expression, and only then continued, "You have also seen the power of that stream in the space. Those viruses are a piece of cake for them.

"So what?" Unconsciously, Shen Chen had already held him in his arms, a deep voice sounded in his ears, and the hot and humid breathing made Mu Chao's ears hot.

"My mental power... It's not enough to provide all the space water..."He hesitated slightly, but still told Shen Chen the details, this matter could not be hidden from Shen Chen.

The body was hugged tightly, and the two arms like steel hoops were wrapped around the body, making Mu Chao's bones hurt.

"So what?" He asked again.