71

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 71

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 71

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"You too. What can be said and what cannot be said must have a degree of self-determination. Su Yuan said loudly.

The others didn't know what method she used. But the trick that had just taught the woman made their hairs stand on end. I thought that a delicate little girl was so powerful. Immediately, some people began to retreat.

However, some people never know what pain is without experiencing it firsthand. For example, the woman who fanned the flames. She was still sitting on the ground, dirty, embarrassed but unconscious.

"Maybe that's your babysitter?" She calculated well, if she caught Su Yuan, they would not make a move on ordinary people, and there were so many people, which one of them would be a turmoil.

This time, there is no need for Su Yuan to make a move, she is an invisible wind, only people know the pain, but others don't know it. Shen Lu and Qin Mian shot at the same time, one fire and one ice, and the two things that were originally mutually restrained were actually entangled together to attack the woman at this time!

A true fire and ice world.

The color of Qin Mian's white flame is not pure, but it already has a "cold" appearance. It's not really a cold fire yet, though.

Shen Lu's ice flames were filled with ice and the temperature was even worse, so he could play with the fire.

The ice and fire wrapped around the woman's body, both of which are plain white, make the woman feel the heart-rending pain! She screamed and rolled on the ground trying to extinguish the flames. But how could she get her wish. This is the ability of two supernatural people in the middle of the fifth order, which can be subdued by an ordinary person!

The screams, which soon became hoarse, reached the ears of the people who were making trouble with her, and none of them changed their faces suddenly. They originally used to be very talkative, and there were very few people in the Mu Chao team, so they could get what they wanted. Now it seems, they were naïve!

"This is the end, is there anyone else coming?" People are good and are deceived by others. Qin Mian felt the correctness of this sentence. She pursed her lips. For the first time, she showed a cold gaze at the people she had rescued.

And the crowd scattered as birds and beasts. Only the woman who was still wallowing was left.

No one spoke. Su Hang closed the door. Several people sat and stood, and no one cared about the crying woman.

......

"What's wrong?" Shen Chen went downstairs. After eating before, he and Mu Chao went to the space. Naturally I don't know what's going on here.

Seeing that everyone pursed their lips and didn't speak, even the group didn't leave, and they looked melancholy.

Iceberg Shen laughed out loud. The appearance of his dumplings is really unbearable.

"Don't leave, come, tell me what's wrong with my brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts." Hold the gnocchi on your lap. Ouch, it seems that the dumplings are a little heavier again.