27

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 27

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 27

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Thank you, fat brother." If it weren't for the fat man's crystal, they wouldn't know when they would be able to come in, especially when Gu Jia arrived at the base, and she probably wouldn't be able to get in if she found out.

However, Gu Jia shouldn't have much experience in dealing with them now, and there is still a threat to his family, how can he remember these little minions.

The base in City B is different from the base in City P, even if it is an anomaly, it can only receive the same materials, but depending on the number of people, it will give one more tent.

Saying goodbye to the fat man, the five of them put their things at the base of City B. Since they are superpowers, ordinary people don't dare to pay attention to their materials, and the supernatural people can't look at their things, so they are safe.

After arranging everything, everyone decided to divide the troops into two ways, all the way to find Shen Chen's relatives, and all the way to see the situation here.

......

The author has something to say: It's late today QAQ

I'm sorry~

I'm going to save the next chapter!

☆, Boss Lei

There were no people in many tents on the road, but there was a mess after waking up. The smell of the accommodation area is not particularly good, and it is a little unbearable to smell.

Mu Chao and Shen Chen walked through these tents, and the two of them felt the same feeling as going to the rescue after the earthquake before the end of the world. All the survivors are born desires, but at the same time, they have confusion and fear for the future in their eyes.

This emotion has caused a certain change in the personality of these survivors. The gentle wife will now quarrel with people like a shrew without mercy. Well-behaved children cry incessantly because there are no toys and no food. The loyal husband went out to work to earn points, just so that the family could have a full meal, but when he returned to this home where the wind blew, it made people feel that they would fly away, and his mood became more and more irritable.

Negative emotions are contagious, and along the way, they have seen many families quarrel, fight, cold war, and then reconcile, no one to dissuade them, everyone looks at the excitement, and continues to do their work after the end.

"You two aren't from this area, are they?" The man with the head of the thief blocked the way of the two. "Looks like a stranger. Are you looking for someone? There are no people living here who I don't know. The man boasted to himself, for fear that this business would be lost, and he had already noticed that many "resource providers" like him were staring at these two pieces of fat.

"Do you know Shen Lu?" Shen Chen directly reported his cousin's name.

Hu Sanyi heard it, this is definitely a big fat meat, and he actually asked people directly without asking the price. He was thinking about Shen Lu in his mind. But I didn't have any impressions. Hu San's brain moved.