17

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 17

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 17

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

The four people who went to the fifth floor had already come down. Xu Hui, who saw the zombies, reflexively shouted Shen Chen's name. Mu Chao glanced at Xu Hui, who was frightened, and then looked at the two women who were carrying the lamp but their faces were a little pale. Master Mu expressed a certain amount of contempt in his heart, he was really a weak little flower, hehe.

The more people, the disadvantage. Several people tightly wrapped You Jingjing, who had no combat power, in the middle.

From time to time, the rustling sound of crawling sounded above people's heads. Xu Hui nervously hid behind Shen Chen's back. Shen Dada, who was dragging his clothes, pulled back his clothes fiercely. This thing behind him is really in the way[Shen Dada said with a cold face. Xu Hui looked at his hand that had been thrown away, and his expression was obscure.

Qin Mian threw a fireball. The firelight illuminated a small area, then returned to darkness. But everyone had already seen the zombies quickly crawling towards the darkness.

"Achen, your thunder arrows must always be prepared. Qin Mian continued to send fireballs, just at the sound. Mu Chao visually measured the farthest distance of his ability. The space has been compressed by him. Always be ready to attack.

Small fireballs flew in quick succession towards the source of the crawling sound. Under the illumination of these small fireballs, Shen Chen saw that the zombies had no way to hide, and a thunder arrow flew out. The zombie monster screamed, as if knowing that it couldn't sneak attack, and pounced on everyone. Thunderbolts pierced its body. But it still didn't change the speed and direction of the zombies.

Mu Chao was just about to use space compression to slash off the zombie's head. Someone behind him suddenly pushed him hard. Mu Chao's compressed space was broken up all of a sudden. The zombies were already a little away from him. Mu Chao had no choice but to raise his arm first and block his head with a knife. Adepts can't be infected, but getting a head wound is another story.

The zombie opened its mouth wide and bit down on the steel dogleg knife. The huge bite force actually bit out a crack in the knife. Mu Chao was about to retreat. But a belt was wrapped around his waist. One end of the strap pierced his garment, piercing into the skin.

The feeling of flesh being sucked made Mu Chao feel pain. The dogleg knife in his hand waved, shaking off the zombie, but not the belt. Seeing this, Qin Mian immediately burned this umbilical cord with a fireball. Su Yuan and Shen Chen cooperated to surround the zombies. Shen Chen's hand was mixed with Su Yuan's wind blades, slashing all over the zombie's body.

Even evolved zombies can't withstand such an attack, and the zombies wail and flee. But its umbilical cord was trampled under the feet of Hong An, whose strength was mutated. Five bright purple thunderbolts trapped around it. A single touch is a charred wound. Soon, the thick purple blood on its body flowed on the ground, emitting a foul stench. Shen Chen didn't have a trace of expression on his face. The last blade slashed into the zombie's head. Then it exploded. The giant of the zombies was blown up, and a crystal that was much rounder than the average crystal rolled to Shen Chen's feet.