46

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 46

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 46

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Gu Jinyuan's general trend has gone. He stared blankly at his daughter, who could barely stand, her stomach no longer bulging, and the haggard on her face was now clearly visible in front of him.

Gu Jia raised his head lightly and looked at the person he had called "Dad" for more than twenty years. She really doesn't know this person now. There is a feeling of relief or relief after the catastrophe. Gu Jia smiled. Blood churned in his stomach, and his throat was filled with the smell of bloody rust. The internal organs have long been rotten and rotten, and they can no longer hold on.

The blood flowed down the corners of her mouth, more and more, and she didn't wipe it, just looked at the man.

"Come on, she's vomiting blood! Find a doctor! Gu Jinyuan hurriedly wanted to pounce. But the people around Gu Jia pulled him alone. Who knows what else this vicious man can do.

"Please! Help her! Gu Jinyuan couldn't stop kowtowing, this is his daughter, he knows.

"Please! It's my fault, it's all me! Save her. "The fat body can't struggle." Jiajia, Jiajia, I'm my father, don't have an accident.

When it comes to regretting, it's too late.

Gu Jia's whole body twitched, and the blood in her mouth stained the clothes on her body red. This was specially taken out for her by Mu Chao. It's just for this girl to look good.

......

Gu Jinyuan was exiled, and he confessed all his crimes. Before leaving, he glanced at Qiu Lin, as well as Qiu Lin's stomach. Maybe the kid won't be able to keep it. Let's go over there and be a companion.

When power is taken away and there is nothing left, it is too late to know how to cherish it.

Gu Jia walked very peacefully. Mu Maomao has been quiet at her humble funeral.

Qin Mian and Jian Cheng burned her body with fire-based abilities. Everyone's mood was a little heavier. However, the new generation of mascot Mu Maomao has relieved everyone's pressure. The little thing is like a jade doll, except for cute things such as natural beast ears and animal tails, which are soft and make people don't want to let go.

So including the 'Thunder' side, everyone came to rub a kick, the two new fathers were not enough, and there were godfathers, godmothers, sisters, and brothers...

But in just a month, Mu Chao finally discovered that the growth rate of this child is really amazing! On the first day of birth, everything was normal after his eyes were opened, but on the fifth day, he was already able to crawl, and he could already do the movements of a baby over eight months old. Everything in cats is much faster than that of ordinary babies, and it seems that because of the feline genes in the body, it is the time to walk on two feet is relatively slow. There are a lot of interesting things to be said about this later.

Because of the cat. Everyone's departure was delayed by almost a month. However, the red stone was secretly sent north by Zhu Yuan to the northwest base. It is adjacent to the southwest base when Mu Chao died in his previous life. At that time, Shen Chen glanced at Mu Chao worriedly when he heard the news, but Xiao Mu was very calm, and there was nothing wrong when he returned to the tent.