111

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 111

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 111

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

He had heard Jiang Xie talk about how difficult it was to turn ordinary people into supernatural beings. The odds of death were too great for them to imagine.

Concern is chaos. Su Yuan likes that kid.

I don't know if I should sigh that my daughter has grown up or be jealous that my daughter has someone she likes. Alas, it's hard to be a dad. It is even more difficult to be a good father who can solve the conflict between his daughter and Lan Penyou.

Obviously, the eldest father Shen Dada will not do this kind of thing at his daughter's house. Resolutely stand on the same front with his son and look at that kid.

"You really don't want to be with him anymore?" After Mu Chao knocked on the door, he entered Su Yuan's room. No girls' pink, no doll posters, clean, well-organized room.

Su Yuan leaned on the back of the bed, not knowing what to say. Place one hand on your chest. Just now, there was a priceless necklace there.

Mu Chao saw the hesitation in Su Yuan's eyes. Although I was reluctant to marry my daughter so early (嘤嘤~), I still added a handful of firewood. "Do you think, we took the task of the three S, will that kid also follow? If he goes and is upset because of this incident, and something happens, won't you regret it?

"Second Dad, the agitation method is useless to me." Su Yuan looked at her father helplessly.

Mu Chao pouted. Well, the child has grown up.

"I'm just saying. It's up to you to do it yourself. I'm not involved in anything between you. But Xiaoyuan, Shen Chen and I, as well as all the family members, don't want you to regret it. Mu Chao touched Su Yuan's head. My daughter has soft hair. Even in the last days, he insisted on the principle that girls should be rich. Su Yuan wore it, and it would definitely not be worse because she was a girl.

Su Yuan's eyes were hot. Although they call Mu Chao and Shen Chen their fathers, they are more like brothers. There is not much difference between ages. But now, Su Yuan feels that they are really fathers.

She had never seen these two people scrutinizing and examining their faces because Du Ming had come to her. looked like he was afraid that his daughter would be snatched away. Now she sees it.

"Second father, I don't know, at least I don't know now." Su Yuan's heart was very confused.

Mu Chao shrugged. "I'll let you know if there's news. Xiaoyuan should take a good rest.

Closing the door, one big and one small at the door cast questioning glances at him. Mu Chao shook his head slightly. The big one and the other small turned around and stood guard at the door.

Poof, door god.

......

For three days, Du Ming didn't come to the door. Although he has the aura of his father-in-law and brother-in-law, he has no clue in the face of his mother-in-law's (Mu Xiaoye XD) questions.

Du Ming wanted to go again, but was stopped by his 'blood-devouring' teammates.

"Team Ming, why are you going?"