66

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 66

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 66

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Ah was silent, took a few steps closer to Chen Ting, and stopped. Then he walked to Shen Chen's side, and after whispering in his ear, he returned to Chen Ting's side.

"I know who you are, but I want to see my brother again." Chen Ting closed her eyes, and then opened them again, her eyes full of determination.

"Okay." Ah Yu smiled softly. She was pulled by the two men, who could only feel the vibrations, one audible but not the explosion, the other visible but inaudible. The two held hands, and the four of them walked out of the courtyard. Run in the direction of the accident.

Shen Chen groped around as he was saying, and then took out a box. He shared the space with Mu Chao, and at this time, there was no feeling in his heart that Mu Chao was going to happen, and he was not very worried. Sure enough, there was evidence in the box. Put these things away. Shen Chen rushed to the place where the accident happened.

......

Let's go back a little bit in time.

......

Mu Chao followed Chen Wangba into the passage, the smell of meat became stronger and stronger, and Chen Wangba smelled it with enjoyment. As soon as Mu Chao's hand moved, a sharp object was pushed on his waist.

"Don't move, you know I'm a chef, and I know what's wrong with you." The cook's slippery voice came.

Chen Wangba walked in front and didn't know what was going on behind.

The cook's greasy hand slowly touched Mu Chao's waist.

Mu Chao shuddered fiercely. Is goosebumps all right! "I'm the one who is favored by your boss, aren't you afraid that I'll shout?"

"Hehe, if you dare to shout, I'll kill you and say that you intend to attack the boss!" He said in Mu Chao's ear.

It's disgusting. The feeling of rejection in the whole body that comes out of the heart. He wanted to kill, so he did. When he pricked the cook with a needle before, he had already planted a space seed behind his neck, which he had planted for Xu Hui. But now his spatial abilities are more proficient, and the seeds he planted are more controllable.

Mu Chao just thought about it, and suddenly there was a muffled sound of falling to the ground behind him.

In just one moment, the seed in the cook's heart exploded. Even the Great Luo Immortal can't be saved. He's dead.

"What's wrong?" Chen Wangba turned around and saw Mu Chao looking calm and calm facing him, and behind him was the fat body of the cook.

"I'll kill him." As if saying something that didn't concern him, Mu Chao even opened his mouth wide and snorted.

Chen Wangba's eyes widened, and after a moment, he actually laughed. "Okay, okay, I just like your character." walked forward without care, as if he was sure that Mu Chao would not move on his back.

Sick, right? Mu Chao followed behind, tilting his head suspiciously, he could laugh when his subordinate was killed by a stranger. But he really won't kill this scumbag, at least not yet.