59

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 59

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 59

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Food is getting scarce. But it's not impossible to do so. The two bases in the northwest and southwest are safe and sound, and they all rely on grain storage and cultivated fields to survive. The rest of the place, however, was not so lucky, as food was dwindling, and some of the survivors, especially a few of the Adepts, were unscrupulous in stealing supplies from passers-by, and at a time when no one thought they could control them, these people became more and more presumptuous.

Mu Chao remembered that in the past two years of the end of the world, people were sent from above to clean up. In R City, a gang of people and gods who actually cannibalized human flesh was found. At that time, in order to capture these people, many paranormal people and soldiers died. And the boss of this gang somehow caught up with the Tian family and was rescued.

If it weren't for him, maybe Mu Chao wouldn't have been so bad in his previous life.

If there is anyone Mu Chao wants to get rid of most in the last days, then there is only that man.

......

It's not a jungle, but there are many mushrooms that are taller than adult men with large umbrella lids, and it's a mushroom jungle. The bluestone bricks were opened, and the mushroom covers on the top of the head were one after another, if it wasn't for the previous life, I would have known that the mushrooms here were very strange, and then there were experiments to prove that the land of R City was indeed occupied by this mutated mushroom, although where the mushrooms came from is a mystery.

"Achen, bear with me." Leaned down to cross the water with his mouth, and fed the space water into Shen Chen's mouth one by one. It's that he was too nervous, and because he cared, he forgot that Shen Chen was a dual-line ability in his previous life. And when did Mu Chao have the second-series ability, he never cared, so he panicked now.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they saw him return to normal. Before, because of Mu Chao's reaction, everyone didn't dare to say it, for fear that something would stimulate him. But now that I think about it, Mu Chao is not such a fragile man.

Coming to the famous pedestrian street in R City, Mu Chao once came here because of research exchanges, and the street that was still prosperous at that time is now deserted. The big mushrooms with bright colors are like beautiful traps that lure people.

In his previous life, the research on mushrooms rarely came out, but Mu Chao didn't know what harm it had, so he had to remind everyone to be careful.

That gang is in the deepest part of here, and now they're at the entrance. The most dangerous place is the safest place. They don't know anything about the situation in R City, except for this side. It's better to stay here, but the pedestrian street is full of people who feel in danger, and it's a good place to hide.

Qiao Yuan was at the forefront, and his wood-based ability was a good fit for this place. Speaking of this, Shen Lu thought of Qiao Yuan's ability and his working relationship. Qiao Yuan is the owner of a flower shop, his affinity for plants seems to be born, the same flowers, the same living environment, Qiao Yuan has cultivated much better than others! It seems to have received the best care, whether it is flowers or trees, they all bloom their most beautiful side.