16

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 16

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: The End of the World_Chapter 16

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

It can be difficult for adults to move between the two buildings, but not for trained people. As soon as Shen Chen stood on the side of the rooftop with one foot, Mu Chao grabbed him, and his eyes didn't have time to become frightened.

It wasn't until Mu Chao was carried by Shen Chen and flew back that he remembered the identity of his old attacker.

Xu Hui gritted his teeth behind everyone's backs...

......

Just like that, I went through two neighborhoods. Yufeng shopping mall is close at hand.

Mu Chao looked down and saw that there were not many zombies, and there were only a few zombies wandering outside the mall. He drew his sword. Wrapped a bandage around the hand a few times. Only then did everyone realize that he was carrying weapons. Even Su Yuan's bag was made of iron sticks and scimitars.

"Don't think that abilities are omnipotent, don't put too much mental power." Mu Chao took the lead in sliding down the rope. Deal with an oncoming female zombie.

After the threat resolution point outside the mall, there was no one inside. After all, when the disaster broke out, it was a weekday, and there were not many people in the mall, so they had to run out one by one. The mutated zombies naturally followed the human voice. The only zombies in the mall are those that have been bitten and mutated in the later stage. It's basically all led out by the people who came to search for supplies.

In a huge shopping mall, there are only seven people's voices. The reserve power supply still provides power to the mall. Presumably, the power outage was not very long.

"The three of us, the four of you." Mu Chao took out four more mountaineering bags from his backpack. After telling Qin Mian and You Jingjing to pay attention to safety, they left without looking back.

He didn't want the space to be exposed.

......

Watching You Jingjing in the dark, the four of them went straight to the restaurant area on the fifth floor. Mu Chaocai took Su Yuan and Shen Chen and began to rob the first floor. Designer cosmetics and cleaning products are barely touched. Only the brown bloodstains told them that someone had been here. Don't get any blood on it. The three of them also salvaged the inventory at the counter. The jewelry was all moved to the space with Mu Chao's ability. In the last days, these treasures are still relatively popular, and the worst will be treated as currency, especially after the end of the world.

The second floor is for clothes. The three of them swept through all the women's and children's clothes. There are children in their team, so they don't blush at all when they take them all! Leave some in more conspicuous places. Men's clothing on the third floor, field clothing must be taken away. Shen Chen put on a lot of men's clothes of the same style and color, and calmly told Mu Chao that this was a couple's outfit.

Mu Xiaoye blushed silently.

For what brand-name bags, the three of them have no hobby. There are a lot of shoes that can be exercised. The living utensils on the fourth floor were installed in Su Yuan's longing eyes. They also contain all the educational books and magazines of the children's growing up. The mall here does not have anything from the store where Mu Chao ordered outdoor products before. The three of them had to pack some clothes and bedding in their backpacks.