87

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 87

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 87

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

As a great captain, you don't have to deal with small people. However, this is not necessarily the case with his players. For example, Shen Dada.

Shen Dada looked at Leng Mian and cared about everything, but in fact, he was very careful about holding grudges! For that touch of contempt for Mu Chao, Shen Dada's sharp eyes happened to see that the original cold face had become really cold!

Mu Chao felt that there was a sudden "whoosh" of cold air around him, and he couldn't help but shiver.

Shen Dada observed the subtleties and immediately withdrew his "humanoid external refrigerator" skill. We want to give thirty-two thumbs up to the spirit of this kind of spoiled daughter-in-law! I love you~

The management looked at Shen Chen and ignored him, and took a closer look, just looking at Shen Chen looking at Mu Chao with gentleness in his eyes, and his heart was solemn, most of the people who have survived until now are already eight-stage in their eyes, not to mention these managers at the level of ordinary people.

"I didn't see it clearly just now, but it turns out that this is the captain." The middle-aged man in his forties was stared at by Shen Chen with a layer of cold sweat on his forehead. He stood where he was, no one moved him a chair, and his legs and stomach were shaking.

Mu Chao raised his eyebrows and said politely: "It's okay, people usually don't recognize me as the captain." "This man is very sensible. Nodding slightly, Su Hang got up and moved the only empty chair behind the man.

The man wipes his sweat. Fortunately, I didn't offend people too much.

"Tell me, what are you looking for us?"

"Are you going to the Northwest Base?" Management is straightforward, and it can be seen that these people don't like to talk about family relationships.

No one accosted him, so he continued: "We are organized by the survivors of this community. There are old and young, and those with special abilities protect everyone, and everyone can help each other to live. But a month ago, a team suddenly came, and more than fifty people in it were all supernatural beings. They took a fancy to our place and demanded that we pay protection money! On a per capita basis, if someone can't pay it, they can use the children of the family to pay off the debt..."

Before he could finish speaking, he stole a glance at the people he had hoped. only to find that they had no expressions. Although I listened to it again, I didn't have a trace of emotion.

I was a little skeptical that my choice was the right one. But there's really no way around it. "We don't have more than a third of the Adepts here, only more than half of them. Tomorrow is the time for the second harvest, and we really can't help it.

This man, who even had a child, knelt on the ground with a "poof". "Please, save us."

Only Qin Mian's face flashed with unbearability, but he quickly held back.

"You get up first, if you don't get up, we don't have to talk." Mu Chao's voice was faint, and he did not refuse or agree.

The man stood up. Nervously sat down in his chair. A team came over before, and when they heard about such a scene, they either immediately withdrew or folded into the hands of that team. He's just gambling now.