97

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 97

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 97

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

The author has something to say: Actually, all the CPs in the article are my cuteness

╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭ I really don't write about that kind of gray and high-tech place.

Hmmm

☆, the deceased, the tide of corpses

Lay down your backpack and take a closer look at their makeshift accommodation.

Pale yellow wallpaper with daisy patterns, light or warm furniture, all reveal a homely atmosphere.

"There is a furniture factory nearby, because it can't go on, so these furniture are moved from the base, and if you want to change the furniture, you can exchange it with points." The secretary had long seen that these men were friends of his boss.

Is this a psychological tactic? Feel at home?

But it's also true, for these long-term wanderers who have been away for a long time in search of all kinds of supplies and tasks, a warm home-like environment can regain a sense of belonging in most people's hearts. Therefore, whether it is Mu Chao's previous life or now, the Northwest Base has always been the base with the most abilities.

......

I signed up for the ability team and did some quests. In the Northwest base ability no longer needs to be covered. So Joe from the wood department went far to help ripen the crops, and with just one ability, the wheat grew waist-high.

The people around him who were in charge of the farmland were crying with excitement.

It's not that there are no supernatural people to help them, and it's not that no one has such a quick efficiency, it's just that the great gods usually sit in the team and go hunting for supplies.

Mu Chao formed a team to go out on a mission, and it was going well.

They've never encountered that kind of intelligent zombie since they encountered a humanoid zombie in that factory.

Right now, everyone's abilities are at the sixth intermediate level. Even Mu Chao and Shen Chen were trapped at this level. At the beginning, it was difficult for everyone to deal with humanoids in their fifth-order peak state, and Shen Chen was even more in a coma after being bitten (although there was a reason for the awakening of the dual-line ability).

There must be more than the one they encountered, and in the shadows, they lurk, waiting for their moment.

Mu Chao didn't find Jian Cheng, and the news has not been reported.

......

However, he did not report it, which does not mean that the base's information reception capacity is slow.

"It was reported that the distress signal from City A was suddenly disconnected. The rescue team we sent to City A couldn't be contacted! The man sitting in front of the instrument turned to report to his boss behind him.

"According to the report, the base in City B sent several signals for reinforcements on Sunday, but there was suddenly no news in the early hours of this morning. Do you send support? One of them asked, holding a stack of papers.

Increasingly, people in the Intelligence Management Service felt that something was wrong.

"Show me what City A and City B are sending out."

Both places are southern cities and are close to each other. The difference is that City A is in the city, and the forces have not yet formed the model of the base. And City B has become a base of its own.

Obviously, a week ago, there was a message from the base in City B that it would be self-sufficient.

"Z-z-z-ask for help! Request support!

"Zi - zombies - there are too many - it's a zombie tide!"

"Ahh

......

The loud shouts were mixed with the sound of guns and ammunition, and the man, who was always in contact with the guns, could still hear the sound of bombing in the audio. Both calls for help are almost identical, with exhaustion in the front and infinite fear in the back. And then quietly.

It's a big deal! The man bounced out of his chair almost instantaneously and walked quickly out with two reports.

If he guessed correctly, the next few bases did not have the ability of the base in City B, and it was estimated that they would not be able to resist this wave of corpses for long. The two bases in the northwest and southwest, plus the three large bases in the northeast, will definitely attract groups of fleeing survivors.

When he hurriedly went to the leader's office to express his conjectures, the northwest base, the southwest base, and the northeast base across the Taihang Mountains from them had already ushered in their first batch of fugitives.

And the news they brought scared everyone who thought they could live in peace.

......

In front of the Northwest Base.

As soon as Mu Chao and the others came back from their mission, they saw that it was not the time to open the city gate, but there were many people standing in line waiting for inspection.

Even the ranks of the Adepts were full. These people are not like the inhabitants of the north-west, they are dusty, and there is only a little hope in the despair in their eyes when they look at the city gates. It's been a long journey.

"Daddy! Yellow...... Yellow! Not far from the convoy that was waiting in line not far away. He was still young, and he couldn't remember the uncles and aunts in his memory very clearly, but there was only one person he remembered, and that was Uncle Huang, who often chattered in his ear! What is the full name? I don't remember!

Shen Chen looked in the direction of his fingers, and saw a familiar sign, and behind the convoy, he saw many familiar teams.

'Thunder', 'Blood-Eating'... These muddy, some of the headlights are smashed and embarrassed cars, they are all people from the base in City B!

After settling down, Mu Chao and Shen Chen got out of the car.

"Boss Lei!" Pat the window. Motioning for the other party to shake down the glass.

"It's you!" Thunder's honest face suddenly became pleasantly surprised. "Quick, can you help us?!" He said eagerly, tilting his head.

Mu Chao could see a person lying in the back seat from the middle of the two backrests of the car. Looking at Lei Ting's eager appearance again, Mu Chao nodded. The three of them didn't have time to catch up, and when they opened the back door, Mu Chao and Shen Chen saw a small scene lying unconscious in the back seat.

"Xiaojing was bitten by a zombie, and it became like this." has been in a coma, and he can only stay by Xiao Jing's side day and night, for fear that he will leave him if he doesn't pay attention to Xiao Jing.

Mu Chao frowned. A supernatural who will be knocked unconscious after being bitten by a zombie?

Thunder frowned when he saw him, thinking he didn't believe it. immediately explained: "Xiao Jing was bitten by a zombie with two heads, and we thought the zombie was dead..."

Two-headed zombies! Mu Chao suddenly thought of the small corpse tide on that snowy night. thought of Shen Chen, who was unconscious. He nodded immediately, and the three of them worked together to carry Xiao Jing into their own car.

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapter