58

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 58

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 58

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Mu Chao didn't know that their abilities actually made Liang Tian have a sense of awe, so that many things were avoided later.

......

Finally dealt with all the zombies downstairs, five brutal species, Liang Tian only killed one or still through the light frozen by Shen Lu.

Everyone thought that the battle was over, and they breathed a sigh of relief, and sat on the ground as if they were tired and paralyzed. The sky was already dark. Nearly six hours passed.

Only the people of Mu Chao's squad were standing. Su Hang frowned and looked at the door: "It's here!" "I clenched my fists. He could feel the smell of that thing approaching. And the breath of fathers, sisters, aunts, uncles has weakened. What to do. The dango cat rubbed his hands with an anxious expression.

Reptiles, almost twice as fast as normal reptiles, burst out of the doorway. A jagged mouth grows wide. At the same time, a huge body came in the doorway.

"It's really humanoid." Humanoids already have intelligence! They simply can't afford this kind of wheel warfare. Especially the extremely fast reptiles, aiming at them requires concentration, and the roar of this humanoid just now carries a mental attack.

It's really a leak in the house.

Mu Chao stared at this zombie closely, those reptiles were already rushing towards them, and the strangers downstairs would be bitten off a piece of meat if they didn't pay attention. Some were even directly attacked in the neck and then eaten.

The sudden increase in mortality is a real source of fear. Their bodies have been sore and weak after fighting for so long; Their mental strength is overdrawn. Every ability is used with a severe headache. Everyone felt that they couldn't hold it anymore, but they still had to stand up and continue to fight.

Seven people have died. They were all taken advantage of because of their lack of combat power, and finally, the corpses all over the ground were replenished by humans.

Capture the thief and capture the king first! It's the idea again. There was no need to communicate much, with a look, everyone began to cover for Mu Chao and Shen Chen. The two men ran towards the humanoids.

Mu Chao teleported to the head of the humanoid, and with a knife down, the hard skin shook Mu Chao's mouth numb. Shen Chen's thunderbolt slashed at this huge zombie, and there were only scorched black traces on the body.

The two exchanged glances, and almost simultaneously attacked one place, which was the little charred spot that had just been split. The machete sank deep into the zombie's flesh, and green blood was already flowing down the wound. Mu Chao was about to increase his strength, but he heard a roar!

It's that mental attack again! The sound wave carried the erosion of the spirit, and the strength of resistance suddenly decreased.

This time the yelling was not as long as it had just been. However, those who were okay for a moment or whose mental strength had recovered a little immediately went up to help the others. The reptiles are quickly settled clean. And Mu Chao slashed off the zombie's head with the headache of being mentally attacked!