56

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 56

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 56

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

"Let's chirp," the face was warm and very loud. Mu Chao Σ (っ °Д °; What kind of rhythm is it that I suddenly kissed! Achen, aren't you suffocated, QvQ.

"If you don't want to say it, don't say it, I'll accompany you, don't think about it alone. It's not the same as before. We will have a new life. Shen Chen whispered in his ear, and then brushed away the hair that blocked his eyes because he lowered his head. The hair grows.

"Cut, I haven't cut it in a long time."

"Shall I cut it for you? I'll cut it for you in the future. When you're old, I'll cut it for you, and cut it into a handsome old man. Shen Chen smiled, and said that facial paralysis and laughter were the most charming. Mu Chao was stunned. For a lifetime, it's not bad...

Shen Chen straightened his body and faced his own family. The three sisters and brothers were sleeping heavily under a quilt, and they slept very peacefully between the brothers and sisters; Qiao Yuan and Shen Lu hugged each other and slept together; Qin Mian, who stayed to keep vigil, smiled back when he saw them looking over, and continued to do his own thing.

How nice... Those things in the previous life will not happen, and even if they do, they have the ability to conquer!

......

Xu Hui slept in clothes. As soon as he closed his eyes, a hand reached into his clothes. The big cold hand pressed against his stomach, making Xu Hui sit up with a rub.

"Don't make a fuss." He's sleepy. Liang Tian made him sober up a lot. Looking at the possessive and controlling man, dissatisfaction appeared on his face because of a sentence. Xu Hui could only comforted helplessly: "The injury you made yesterday has not healed yet." Not really. Or, you go and find..."

"You're letting me go?" Suddenly interrupted Xu Hui to speak. Liang Tian raised his head and looked at Xu Hui with a cold face.

It seemed that there was something emotion in the man's eyes, but Xu Hui didn't catch it, and he didn't want to delve into it. Just looked at Liang Tian strangely. When did he start asking for his opinion?

Seeing that he was silent, his face was strange. Liang Tian didn't say anything and jumped out of the car. A cold wind came in under the door opening, and the cold Xu Hui shivered. Now that the bothering was gone, he straightened his pillow clothes. After lying down, I couldn't sleep. That look just now, was it an injury? Forget it, if he is as powerful as Liang Tian, how could he be injured.

Xu Hui just turned over. I heard the excited voice of the boy who coveted Liang Tian outside the car: "Brother Liang."

"You and I." Liang Tian's voice was gentle.

The footsteps of the two grew apart, Xu Hui frowned, and rubbed his heart. It feels weird...

......

"Knock-knock-" The tightly locked door of the factory was slammed. Wake up the crowd.

Mu Chao hurriedly covered his ears, and Su Hang's ears over there had already been covered by Shen Chen.

"Who?" The sound of door banging is constant, and more and more. The door looks like it's almost being pushed open.