22

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 22

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 22

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

There are people who can't support it, and their mental strength is exhausted, and they sit on the ground and gasp for breath. The fire adept complained, and had to move from the zombie monkey on the stream to the zombie monkey on the other bank. And this undoubtedly increases the consumption of mental power.

Shen Chen was ready, Mu Chao whispered a few words to Qin Xianghai, and the soldiers in the front row had already pushed the dividing line to the dry area. The monkey's movements suddenly became sluggish, and now Mu Chao was sure that the Monkey King was looking at them from the other side.

A beam of purple thunder slammed into the zombie monkey's body, the radius was so large, the zombie monkey screamed under the thunder and lightning, and the stench mixed with the smell of burnt meat made everyone's hearts tremble. The zombie monkey who was in direct contact with the thunder and lightning did not struggle for long before it became a carbon-like object, and the water stains had already covered all the kayaks, even if the electricity weakened, it still made all the monkeys twitch in place, struggling, and screaming hoarsely, like rusty steel rubbing, but it made people hear a feeling of pain.

On the kayak were pieces of zombie monkey corpses, some of their bodies were cut in half, some were charred, their white fangs were stained with the blood of their own people, and the scattered surviving zombie monkeys retreated like crazy. Losing half of their number, the monkeys did not dare to go on the boat on the opposite shore.

Mu Chao didn't attack again, he looked at the other side and stopped making noise, his eyes looked straight at their zombie monkeys. These monkeys are only equal to F-level zombies, although the monkeys are smart, but the habits still exist, even if they become zombies, they will surrender to the most powerful monkeys, and the Monkey King controls the entire monkey group, at this time the Monkey King is not unable to control their actions.

In the binoculars, Mu Chao looked at the monkeys over and over again.

Suddenly, a big monkey ran backwards from the group of monkeys, Mu Chao's eyes followed it, and the big monkey ran to a tree, the leaves were luxuriant, and only occasionally when there was wind would the branches inside be exposed. With the help of the wind, Mu Chao finally saw the Monkey King he had been looking for!

It was a little monkey held in the arms of a female monkey, the fur had long been rotten, not as cute as an ordinary little monkey, and the two eyes were not the blood red of a zombie monkey, but a strange white, what surprised Mu Chao even more was that the brain of the Monkey King was twice the size of an ordinary monkey, leaving only a thin layer of skin and flesh, and you could also see the brain tissue and blood vessels inside. When I heard the big monkey's limbs move in unison, I made an expression like a human contemplation!

"It must be killed." Shen Chen set up a thunder arrow in the direction Mu Chao said.

The Monkey King in Mu Chao's sight seemed to sense danger. Turning his head with white eyes open, through the telescope, Mu Chao had the feeling that the Monkey King was looking at him!

The strange gaze lasted for two or three seconds. The Monkey King seemed to say something, and the female monkey holding it on all fours quickly moved out of Mu Chao's sight! At the same time, the monkeys launched an even more rapid attack.