82

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 82

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 82

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Tian Kun and his men were all caught. A man in a military uniform hurried past him. "Kiki!" The man hugged Lin Qiqi's dead corpse and shouted in pain.

Who is this man? Naturally, it was Father Lin, Lin Tianying, who was chased here by Mu Chao's design.

Lin Tianying ignored Tian Kun's stammering explanation, waved his hand, and the soldiers under him tied up Tian Kun mercilessly and took him away. Lin Tianying sent the white-haired man to the black-haired man. She has only two daughters, one is killed by a monster on the way, and the other is lying in his arms.

Lin Qiqi's "corpse" moved. Lin Tianying hurriedly leaned down, and heard this daughter whom he used to stabilize his power but was extremely fond of, and said angrily: "Dad, take revenge... Avenge...... Mu..."She wanted to say "Mu Chao", but after all, she couldn't resist the call of death, and grabbed Lin Tianying's bloodstained hand and drooped down, already dead.

Lin Tianying wailed in pain. "Tian Kun, Tian family!"

If Lin Qiqi knew that his father didn't hear the last word before he died, would he jump up again? But since everything has happened, there is no if.

......

Lin Tianying withdrew with the personal guards, and Lin Qiqi's body was also carefully carried away. As for the corpse of the third child, he was rudely and haphazardly taken away in a sack.

After everyone left, two heads were visible on the roof.

"Eh, really, the young master of the Tian family turned out to be so stupid."

"Xiao Hang's ability is so useful. Look at the way Young Master Tian farted and urinated just now.

"But she said the second father in the end?"

"It seems to be. This woman really has bad intentions. It's too cheap to die for her.

"Tsk. Let's go back. Su Yuan patted her brother on the shoulder. The two men withdrew silently.

The reason why Lin Qiqi was able to move was because Qiao Yuan's medicinal powder, although it was not long, it was proved that it was really useful after two times. And Lin Qiqi, who was hit by the powder, "spoke" because of Suzhou and Hangzhou. Tian Kun thought of who was talking in the chaos.

But as for dying too cheaply... Qiao Yuan said that Lin Qiqi was only drugged and not drugged, so whether it was they who used a knife on her stomach or Tian Kun who shot a few shots, it was when she was conscious.

Hiss - what a painful feeling.

The author has something to say: Welcome to bookmark the author

Column name: Qi Wu Dye Jing

233333 love you

  http://www.jjwxc.net/oneauthor.php?authorid=788185

Address~

☆、Finally going to the northwest base

After that, even if I didn't deliberately inquire, it reached everyone's ears.