86

Carp Township

Modern TanmeiCrossing and being rebornAncient TanmeiPsychic and mysteriousBL NovelGL FictionRotten novels

You are here:

HomeA post-apocalyptic strategy for rebirthRebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 86

Background: Font size: Small Medium Large Default

Rebirth: Apocalyptic Strategy_Chapter 86

Aqiqi Ctrl+D Bookmark this site

Here's # starts to get tired of getting up early, and Qiao Shen CP#, who shows affection and loves to flash blindness, is really not hiding it at all.

"Huh? Why are you here? Shen Lu hung on Qiao Yuan almost all of his body, and then saw that Buli was still asleep head to head with his brother.

"Probably there was something going on over there Mu Chao, so let it go." He placed a guard plant at the door, and everyone who was not on their team would be attacked by the plant. Since he can come in, except for Mu Chao and Shen Chen, he will not be the third choice.

Shen Lu's eyes rolled slightly, and then he secretly rubbed himself and snickered.

Qiao Yuan touched his head helplessly, really, can his own deer be so cute!

#On what should adults do in the family to show affection for children regardless of them#

It was only a while to wake up naturally from sleeping, and in this room, except for Su Hang, who woke up early, was holding a book and reading again, Qiao Yuan was concentrating on taking care of his army of plants. Shen Lu woke up together with a sleep, and the two of them even rubbed their eyes.

Uncle Cousin, are you really in your twenties?

......

In order not to attract attention, they made some breakfast that was not very aromatic. But since it's cooking, it's bound to smell.

The four of them followed the aroma to open the door, and saw Su Yuan standing in front of Shen Chen and Mu Chao's door with a tangled face.

"What's the matter, Xiaoyuan? Cousin they don't get up? Shen Lu's eyes lit up, "I'll help you call them!" He was about to run to knock on the door, but was dragged away by Qiao Yuanti with a back collar.

Su Yuan's younger brother, who was expressionless face-to-face but his eyes were full of questions, how could he express his inner entanglement at this moment?

It's not that the eldest dad and the second dad didn't get up. It's that the second father can't get up!

Rise! No! Come!

What do these three represent? How could the rotten girl Su not understand? So the eldest father opened the door and told her to quickly ask her to bring the breakfast and quickly close the door, she heard the hoarse and shy angry shouts of the second father, and the sound of pillows hitting the floor.

Voice problem, how long did it take to scream yesterday to change your voice to that way. The strength problem, I can't even throw the pillow and the door is how long it took to be so weak.

This is the second father's first time, right? Is it really okay to do it for so long and so ruthlessly? Is there a light point that you shouldn't eat for the first time? So does she make soup or porridge? But Big Daddy will be more sincere, right? It's really tangled.

The above is the entanglement of the girl Sue.

Su Hang looked at his sister's ever-changing face and a serious expression for a while, and walked away silently. My sister's world is really a place that civilians like me can't understand. Alas......

......

"You're done! Lao Tzu's face has been lost by you! Mu Chao pounced on Shen Chen, and unexpectedly, the sheet he was wearing slipped off, and he was covered with red, purple and purple little strawberries~" Wow! Waist! "Sore, sore little waist~

Shen Chen watched Mu Chao kneel on the bed and rub his waist with his whole body red, not hiding some parts of himself at all.

A stream of heat... Rush down!

"! Shen Chen, you big rascal! "Mu Chao is so coincidental, he just happened to look at it!" Tossing Lao Tzu for so long, you still dare to stand up!

Seeing that the danger was coming, Shen Chen immediately went over with a shy face and begged for mercy. "Daughter-in-law, isn't this the situation that men have, well, in the morning?"

Mu Chaoyue became more and more angry when he looked at him. Obviously when he did it, he said it was good, but he said he wouldn't stop! The result?!

The morning when the two were fighting finally stopped when Su Yuan knocked on the door again.

......

When I got out of the room, I saw Shen Lu's ambiguous gaze and Qiao's distant gaze. Mu Chao's face was hot. It's almost ready to cook, okay?

glared at Shen Chen viciously, and the dead pig was not afraid of boiling water. It's just that he wanted to sit, and Shen Chen immediately helped him to do it slowly. Although I drank the space water before, the marks on my body gradually faded, but the physical strength consumed and the sore waist were recovering little by little. It's not a rocket, and it's okay to "rub" it.

Since someone is not fit to run around today, everyone decides to stay for another day. Mu Chao's blush...

......

The knock on the door broke everyone's thoughts.

"Who?" The cat's eye on the door was smashed and nothing could be seen.

"I'm the one who brought you yesterday. There are some things I would like to tell you. The man hesitated for a moment and then said, "If it's inconvenient for you now, you can come to Building 3 to find me later."

Qin Mian looked back at Mu Chao and saw Mu Chao lying crookedly in Shen Chen's arms nodding lazily. The movements did not change in the slightest.

Qin Mian opened the door and politely let the manager in.

The manager glanced around quickly, and then put on a kind face. Three small ones are playing on their own. Qiao Yuan was drying flowers and plants on the balcony, Shen Lu was a little bored, he was chatting with Qin Mian just now. Mu Chao slanted crookedly in Shen Chen's eyes.

Just for a moment, Mu Chao still saw the contempt in the man's eyes.

After so many things, Mu Chao naturally didn't care about these. He asked, "What do you want to tell us?"

The man glanced at Shen Chen with a little hesitation, in his eyes, Shen Chen was in line with the feeling of the captain, and Mu Chao was more like a spoiled lover.

Groove ╭ ∩ ∩ ╮()〈))╭ ╮. Master Mu sent you two convex, soul light! Doubt my authority! Every minute you can't take care of yourself!

The author has something to say: Welcome to collect the author 23333

Column name: Qi Wu Dye Jing

Address: http://www.jjwxc.net/oneauthor.php?authorid=788185

H or something, ╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭ hehe

I really want to write sweet and spicy seeds.,But it seems that the literary genre is not suitable for eh.。

There is also the question of vegetables and fruits raised by Lehehe

Small wood, they generally don't take out vegetables in front of people. And each base has a vegetable plant. So although the dish is expensive, it is not unseemly. It's just not that common.

☆、Kick the hall (?) )

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapter